Making money from YouTube

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m just curious to know if anyone knows how to stop gaining revenue from YouTube

ABprod wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:33 am I’m just curious to know if anyone knows how to stop gaining revenue from YouTube
Announce that you're a conservative and you'll most likely get demonized for wrong think.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hahahh

ABprod wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:33 am I’m just curious to know if anyone knows how to stop gaining revenue from YouTube
Surely this query is inverted?!

Untag the videos for monetization or turn off monetization at the account level.

KEv

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:hihi:

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:47 am
Announce that you're a conservative and you'll most likely get demonized for wrong think.
:lol:

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:47 am
Or announce that you're a liberal and closet conservatives will demonize you for what you would have done if they hadn't voted for Trump.

qanon.

Forgotten wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:49 pm Or announce that you're a liberal and closet conservatives will demonize you for what you would have done if they hadn't voted for Trump.
I suppose that could be a good angle for making money. :idea:

Here's another that might suit you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgpbKWa22c

Here's one of the comments under the video:

赵越
6 months ago
My dream and goal in this life is to become a dj and finally be able to give the good vibes, emotions and everything else i get from great music i hear everywhere at parties. If the dj is really good it absolutely makes me lose my mind. If i ever will reach to this point of succes (and trust me.. i will.. no matter how long it takes!!) i want to become a person who motivates people to reach their goals as, as a second dream! Life.. I will do this!! I i know i will face hardships but what ever it takes i will reach what i feel!

^

Under the same video, Joyce Penich said (6 months ago): like this if im not the only one that was holding in them tears

There's tears in them eyes all right. :lol:

good guy but those trousers sheesh!! p.s. If I were to say: "enough, let's go move into an abandoned building!!" someone would call cps on me...

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:56 pm Here's another that might suit you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgpbKWa22c
I wouldn't take his advice, he doesn't seem to make enough money to buy himself real wood walls... :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”