CNN reports there are only 42 people in the music industry.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The sad state of today's journalism.

i didnt see that mentioned

You have to do the maths yourself. It's simply implied. Interestingly, I've heard of 6 of those collaborators, although I detest them all with the same passion with which I detest Sheeran himself. Oxygen thieves, the lot of 'em.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

what is implied where? i saw nothing that resembled that statement.

... he's collaborating with half of the music industry on it.
The album, with a whopping 21 features, was recently teased ....
I've nothing against Sheeran as long as nobody tries to make me listen to the stuff. Seems like a hard-working guy who genuinely cares about music.

Recently saw this, yeah, he's hard working, but he have so much help, I dunno, give next KVR beatblock guy 4 writers, producer and budget for an single, promotion, top engineers, collaborators and see him charting the Billboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeI9UdxBorA
Last edited by Passing Bye on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The journalist probably meant 42 people who beneft from the music industry, not the millions who sponsor it - buying plugins, courses and promotion.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Or maybe, just maybe, those words weren’t meant to be taken literally :dog:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

exactly, its a common phrase :roll:

some ppl should get out more

Surely young Ted's plagar..collabarated before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feVdJetwgKE

:hihi:

42? when did they hire the other 9?

This thread is ironic, right?

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 am 42? when did they hire the other 9?
...and why do they get all the blow? :cry:

Although I find Ed Sheeran kinda boring... there is no doubt that he is a very good songwriter and singer whose ditties hit the mark with a lot of people of all ages. Anyone who can fill huge stadiums with just an effing acoustic guitar and a looper has definitely got something special going on. So what’s he gonna do next... and note the album is called ‘Project No 6’ so I would guess he’s stretching his wings and trying something different... and Stormzy could be a very cool collab.
I just hope there’s no bloody auto tune everywhere like on the new horrible Madonna and Banks album.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”