We won’t be listening to music in a decade according to Vinod Khosla

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:52 am I've got loads of that if you're looking for some.
the only benefit i see to upping my cholesterol is spending time with the sexy nurse from belfast.
however as she moans at me and tries to push me in to rehab for smoking weed it's not as fun as id hope :(

That's a no then?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

yeah, no.

:ud:

Eh, I think I'll stick to music made by humans.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

We won’t be listening to Vinod Khosla in a decade according to kvr.

it turns out it will be cauliflower cheese.

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 pm Eh, I think I'll stick to music made by humans.
it will never catch on.

We won't be programming anymore either.. :tu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTMhmVh1qs

More nonsense predictions by people who don’t know anything about actual people and actual things (just “marketing” and “investing”).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

can we really expect people who can afford to wipe their arse on gold leaf and have someone else do it for them, to understand the real world?
i know if i was that rich id just say anything, at worst youre "eccentric" :shrug:

i predict in ten year time there will be a shoe shortage, so well all have to just have one shoe each.

I'd be hopping mad if that came true...

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:48 pm i predict in ten year time there will be a shoe shortage, so well all have to just have one shoe each.
I expect by then I will have paid the price for my mismanagement of my diabetes and will be down to one leg anyway....so happy days....unless I only have left foot shoes but kept my right leg... :dog:

jacqueslacouth wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:53 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:48 pm i predict in ten year time there will be a shoe shortage, so well all have to just have one shoe each.
I expect by then I will have paid the price for my mismanagement of my diabetes and will be down to one leg anyway....so happy days....unless I only have left foot shoes but kept my right leg... :dog:
if im a billionaire by then, get in touch and ill buy you the correct shoe from someone :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”