Is it possible not to laugh when someone says calls them self a "producer"?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reported!

God this thread got boring! Pick up the pace gents or I'm going to post the aforementioned pictures of my butt.
Last edited by ghettosynth on Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pace.

Is it possible not to laugh when reading topic on KVR titled "Is it possible not to laugh..." ?

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:09 pmpace.
Yes, that's it. That's what I thought, I have no idea why it came out as pass. I don't know if that was a typo, a thinko, or an autocorrecto, or some mixture of all three.

ghettosynth wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:21 pm
Yes, that's it. That's what I thought, I have no idea why it came out as pass. I don't know if that was a typo, a thinko, or an autocorrecto, or some mixture of all three.
maybe ass on the brain?
you did mention some pics :hyper:

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:23 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:21 pm
maybe ass on the brain?
Well, I don't know how that's any different from usual.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm
Passing Bye wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm For all of us producers suffering from DAW-block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLfgrFrmeIc
Have you watched it with subtitles? :lol: :lol:

"Make the obese today stop making that money" - Door Turbos

Dog turbo :lol: Actually that name is way better :lol:

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:37 pm
Hink wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm Im on lunch...they feed us too...he's not here yet...at work Im John because kids cant know we're related
at work youre john because hes your superior :P
Actually no because we are both behavioral health professionals but we will never work in the same unit of course hes been there longer...I wouldnt mind if he was my superior though, it would just make me even more proud though that is hard to imagine...I mean I am seeing all he does and he is aces at his job...pf course thats all I can say besides after a lo f week and what turned into a 12 hour day this old man is kinda tired :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

For most it's probably just easier to say they're a producer, though clearly not in the traditional music biz sense of the word.
In my case, I guess I'm a composer, arranger, songwriter, mixer and occasionally an actual producer when I write something and bring in an artist to record it. I don't identify myself as a producer though. Just a fool who fiddles with music.

always better to describe yourself as the fool.
hes the only character who knows it's all just a game ;)

vurt wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:26 pm always better to describe yourself as the fool.
hes the only character who knows it's all just a game ;)
Now you're giving me way more credit than I deserve. lol. But I'll take it.

gaf_thit wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:05 pm
Protocol_b wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:02 pm Nobody GAF.
I do.
HaHA, your user name! OK, you are clearly a certified f-giver.

The automated KVR spellchecker probably prevented him from being called gaf_shit

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 am The automated KVR spellchecker probably prevented him from being called gaf_shit
Shit in, shit out... 🙃

It's an acronym for the Horse in Tears...😅

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”