Is it possible not to laugh when someone says calls them self a "producer"?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i know you dont like edm, but you need to realise just how much worse it could be.
coldplay.

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:02 pm i know you dont like edm, but you need to realise just how much worse it could be.
coldplay.
What's wrong with Coldplay?

keys but no synth.
it's not natural :scared:

as well as being a bit boring.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm
vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:02 pm i know you dont like edm, but you need to realise just how much worse it could be.
coldplay.
What people forget about ColdPlay is they are good writers. And they came out when the death of the music business cloud and doom and gloom was all over the industry. Everyone was spewing about how napster will kill all bands and artists and no one will ever make any money -- and there goes Coldplay a few years later to emerge out of it as a huge winner and headliner act. So much for the prediction skills of 90's grungers and Metallica metal heads. ;-0
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

well they came out of creation who were riding quite high on oasis and a few other "brit rock" bands, so not like they where anomalies.

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm well they came out of creation who were riding quite high on oasis and a few other "brit rock" bands, so not like they where anomalies.
yeah. i guess they were the "lite" version of Oasis. Without the drama of Gallager bros. what a boring bunch.

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:30 pm keys but no synth.

Right, so...nothing, really :P

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:08 pm

boring is quite bad surely.
ill give them one thing, at least theyre not keane.

(if anyone argues their case, i give up)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm
coldplay.
Its a way of life in Maine...oh you mean the band :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

im telling ash youre skiving!

Im on lunch...they feed us too...he's not here yet...at work Im John because kids cant know we're related
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:36 pm Im on lunch...they feed us too...he's not here yet...at work Im John because kids cant know we're related
at work youre john because hes your superior :P

vurt wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:08 pm

boring is quite bad surely.
ill give them one thing, at least theyre not keane.
I suppose some might find them boring. Their first album hit at the right time for me, I guess. This was long before hating them was the trendy thing to do. Don't know their other albums, but I liked most of the hits that I heard.
As for Keane: Get Tae f**k!! Now they're a band worth hating :lol: :lol:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:38 pm
As for Keane: Get Tae f**k!! Now they're a band worth hating :lol: :lol:
well, at least youre not a total lost cause :hug:

:lol:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:38 pm As for Keane: Get Tae f**k!! Now they're a band worth hating :lol: :lol:
I quite liked the use of their tune in Winnie the Pooh. Brought a little tear to my eye. Remember the days when I was a toddler. (I hope Disney gave them lots of money for using it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFz--GCkOM

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”