All Music Matters - Happy Earth Day in Advance

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Something really encouraging...
Aside from the anachronistic back and forth backbitings of some of the defaultly public music sites for both listening and purchasing, there's some really nice stuff happening musically at BeatPort.com

Even though I'm sure that many of you already know about beatport, others of us have been thus far stranded between the likes of YouTube.com, SoundCloud.com, and their primary successful alternatives such as Vimeo.com and HearThis.At

Some of the classic old websites are still in use also. And there are new websites and formats being invented and even implemented all the time. It's still a wonderful time to be alive and witnessing and even participating as friends and fans of creators.

Naturally, there are always several other music and creative content websites, but this is not a posting of lists, you can find those with practice. That's what search engine instruction manuals and guide pages are for.

This is an issue very similar to and related to alternative internet search engines.
It really is worth the effort to seek via other pathways to study and discover and hopefully support music and arts.

The internet and digital culture isn't inherently evil, and it still has several wonderful peacetime uses.
It's refreshing to notice again some of the great works of hardworking professional artisans of music who truly have withstood the tests of time.

Last but very much not least, if you purchase any kind of hard copy of music, or any other common retail product, please be sure to notice the toll free 1-800 telephone numbers if they exist. Those numbers are very much still integral to the process of communicating with creators and their fellow supporters and allies to accomplish distributions. Those feedback phone numbers are a pathway to discuss comments of praise and/or questions, or simply suggestions on how to improve the creations that many of us respect and/or adore.

This is not merely academic.
Hopefully this can help to further facillitate legal purchasing of professional audio music with both direct and indirect support of those creative peoples. As a musician myself, I understand that professionality is not limited to nor derivative of financial gratification, yet life is much easier without theft and corruption and lack of ethnomusicological comprehension.

Happy Earth Day in advance.
Download & play soothing music: https://soundcloud.com/wait_codec

even mine?
are you sure?

Have a look at my music and you‘ll may change your mind...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”