I think I got everything I need! What now?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:49 pm:hihi:
I'm halfway through my mar-vellous new book ... will let you know what I think in another thread. :ud:
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

awesome :tu:

SteveWZ wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm You could always make music with a rock and a stick. :)
or buy the brand new “Rock and a Stick” sample library with 43 articulations, 17 effects and the new Phrase Arpeggiator!
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Thavma wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:56 pm hey, I really in the last couple of years purchased ALL I need with some of recent purchases,!
and I wonder now, what do you do? lol
I mean I still search for new deals, maybe I have some last bits of software to purchase, but even then I think I will want more!

what is this? do you feel the same about this or do you stop and produce music?
I think I am more buying than producing lol
... :D
Your journey is over, my son. There is nothing more for you to do, musically.
A well-behaved signature.

Michael L wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:47 pm
SteveWZ wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm You could always make music with a rock and a stick. :)
or buy the brand new “Rock and a Stick” sample library with 43 articulations, 17 effects and the new Phrase Arpeggiator!
This one?

https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/skiddaw-stones/

Only £49 :party:

Sell it all and start over.

Because it was never about the music, it was about the collecting.

Now that you’ve done it, the whole music making thing just seems rather pointless, lifeless and uninspired. The chase... now that was full of passion, intrigue and conquest.

But look at you now. Nothing to buy. A non-consumer in a consumer’s world. No red pill, no blue pill. No Neo and no Morpheus.

Just you and those keys, pads and mouse clicks.

You hear the emptiness in every click. In every tap of your fingers... no, don’t look away. You made it this far and the truth bomb will follow you like the monster from Birdbox. Give in... take off the blindfold. Look into it... the beautiful ugly truth.

Sell it all... then buy. Buy like you’ve never bought before.

But this time..
do it in hardware

hahaha you guys are hilarious!!! :D some really nice advice! like 'Sell it all and start over' haha

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm
Michael L wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:47 pm
This one?

https://www.ableton.com/en/packs/skiddaw-stones/

Only £49 :party:
not exactly
Skiddaw Stones.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Once into this thread I lost my train of thought. What is this 'album' of which they speak? What is this 'make music'? I can spend all day just downloading and installing updates, deals and freebies. Maintaining my software farm. Why do people always insist on wanting something more than that? If I make a tune, then my software becomes.... used software.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”