Acoustica Standard Edition 7.x and Windows 10

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased Acoustica Standard Edition 7.x on 30 Nov 2018. All phases of the software appear to be working except the recording function. I am attempting to record my LP albums from my Marantz TT 151 turntable using a Pro-ject Record Box E Phono Preamp to connect to my Dell Inspiron 3650 with a 64 bit Operating system (x64 based processor) and Realtex ver 10.0.17.1 sound card. I cannot get the program to recognize the recording function. Basically, the pop up message says the USB Audion CODEC input cannot be opened. I have also tried two other audio recording programs and cannot record with them either. To me it appears to be a conflict with Windows 10, maybe an update? Posted here in the off chance someone may know a solution. Anyone have this problem and can help me correct the issue?

Thanks in advance.

I have encountered that kind of message - when the same device is actually occupied by windows own sound settings. Seem to take exclusive access.

Go into windows Sound and disable any recording device(do not use this device), maybe playback too.

So I don't think it's windows 10-something.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”