Next Nexus2 Artist serie expansion : what are you expecting ?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

I had the confirmation from Manuel Schleis (the creator of Nexus2), that they are working on a new Artist Serie expansion for Nexus2.

If you don't know, they released soundbanks for Nexus2 created by pretty big names in the EDM scene.

The last one were Steve aoki and Tiesto.

He unfortunately couldn't give me any informations about it. He said more informations will be given soon.

So, is there any artist you would love to release an Expansion for Nexus2 ?

I would love a one created by Armin Van Buuren, that would be amazing !

Kygo, we have similar taste in sounds and overall music.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

C'mon, Armin Van Buuren, you're good to go with the Tiesto and all old expansions (everything Schleis). Kygo, you're good to got with all the tropical / summer (everything Mirko Ruta) expansions...

I would like to see "real different" styles. Nearly every expansion sounds like German 90s trance, no matter if it's called EDM, Pop, Analog or FM...

Old School Boom Bap (sample based) Hip Hop, R&B, Underground/Raw Techno, Modular, Italo Disco, Lo-Fi Beats, Left Field, Funk & Soul stuff, Dub, Tech-House, Garage, Vaporware, Modern Analog (Moog One, Prophet, MatrixBrute, Minilogue, DeepMind, ...) or other instrument based expansion e.g. Schmidt based expansion, G-House, Rave, Acid, Jungle, Tribal, Broken Beats, Grime, or geographical based expansions like: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Ibiza, Detroit, NY House, East Coast House, French House and so on...

Funny (older) artists (who could possibly have the time to check their archives and also maybe still need a bit attention) could be: The Prodigy (Liam Howlett), Chris Liebing, Carl Cox, Paul van Dyk, Underworld, Richie Hawtin, Anthony Rother, Jeff Mills, Robert Babicz, DJ Koze, Klaus Schulze, Jon Hopkins, Giorgio Moroder, Fat Boy Slim, Booka Shade, Joey Negro, MK, Louie Vega, Armand van Helden, Riva Starr, Umek, Ed Banger (Records)...
Scooter would also be extremely funny and would fit the Nexus line, haha...
Or something like Benny Blanco, ZEDD, Hardwell, Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Thomas Gold, Adam Beyer, Kink, Purple Disco Machine, Max Graef (this would be funny), Chet Faker, you name it.

Simply more stylistic variety and not just another million EDM supersaw lead sounds.

groovyomega wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:38 am C'mon, Armin Van Buuren, you're good to go with the Tiesto and all old expansions (everything Schleis). Kygo, you're good to got with all the tropical / summer (everything Mirko Ruta) expansions...

I would like to see "real different" styles. Nearly every expansion sounds like German 90s trance, no matter if it's called EDM, Pop, Analog or FM...

Old School Boom Bap (sample based) Hip Hop, R&B, Underground/Raw Techno, Modular, Italo Disco, Lo-Fi Beats, Left Field, Funk & Soul stuff, Dub, Tech-House, Garage, Vaporware, Modern Analog (Moog One, Prophet, MatrixBrute, Minilogue, DeepMind, ...) or other instrument based expansion e.g. Schmidt based expansion, G-House, Rave, Acid, Jungle, Tribal, Broken Beats, Grime, or geographical based expansions like: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Ibiza, Detroit, NY House, East Coast House, French House and so on...

Funny (older) artists (who could possibly have the time to check their archives and also maybe still need a bit attention) could be: The Prodigy (Liam Howlett), Chris Liebing, Carl Cox, Paul van Dyk, Underworld, Richie Hawtin, Anthony Rother, Jeff Mills, Robert Babicz, DJ Koze, Klaus Schulze, Jon Hopkins, Giorgio Moroder, Fat Boy Slim, Booka Shade, Joey Negro, MK, Louie Vega, Armand van Helden, Riva Starr, Umek, Ed Banger (Records)...
Scooter would also be extremely funny and would fit the Nexus line, haha...
Or something like Benny Blanco, ZEDD, Hardwell, Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Thomas Gold, Adam Beyer, Kink, Purple Disco Machine, Max Graef (this would be funny), Chet Faker, you name it.

Simply more stylistic variety and not just another million EDM supersaw lead sounds.

Oh yes, I think about Scooter !!!! I am a big Scooter fan.

Unfortunately, since their main member left the band in 2013 (he was the one wich created most of the Scooter sounds), there is no chance for a Scooter XP.

But yes, a Scooter XP would mean a wide range of sounds in many Dance styles.

Hardwell would be also interesting for me, especially for the progressive house sounds...

To be even more mainstream, Martin Garrix could be also an excellent expansion

groovyomega wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:38 am Kygo, you're good to got with all the tropical / summer (everything Mirko Ruta) expansions...
Was responding on thread topic, that's about only artist that make something I actually do and like, I don't care for boom bap and everything else you listed there.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

I hope it's Ritchie Blackmore.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”