How much did you spend on software for this Black Friday (Poll)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

What was your total close to for BF spending?

0-100
37%
100-150
12%
150-200
5%
250-300
17%
350-400
11%
450-500
2%
550-600
2%
650-700
2%
750-800
2%
850-900
1%
950-1000
1%
1050-1100
1%
1150-1200
No votes
1250-1300
No votes
1350-1400
1%
1450-1500
No votes
1550-1600
1%
1650-1700
No votes
1750-1800
No votes
1850-1900
1%
1950-2000
No votes
Over 2000
4%

Total votes: 100

RELATED
PRODUCTS

digitalboytn wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:11 am Well,I spent a grand total of USD $66.30 on music related stuff...

The v4 update for Studio One Pro...

It was all I wanted,so it was all I got :wink:

Ask and ye shall receive...

But I had to pick up a few bits and pieces for a new house I just moved into....

We got a few energy efficient appliances - fridge,washing machine, dishwasher,multi cooker and convection/microwave oven etc..

Happy wife,happy life....

A CCTV system with POE cameras and all the good stuff...

A 6.5 kW solar panel system for the roof that is a bit of overkill,but it will generate a truck load of power,especially with battery backup...

Next,I have to get a few small limestone walls finished and a long driveway and some outdoor areas brick paved...

I won't get any change out of $20k - $22k for that job...

And finally,after all of that is squared away,we have to get the old house on the other side of the block demolished and build the one I have designed for there...

An off the grid,passive solar house with an organic garden,fruit trees, bees and all of that sustainable stuff :tu:

When I was building the two houses on this side of the block,I was always thinking of money in terms of bobcat and operator hours...

So @ AUD $85 an hour,that USD $66.30 for the SO4 UD would have bought me just over an hour of bobcat time :wink:

And believe me,it takes a lot of bobcat hours to do all of the heavy lifting needed for a small development...

Buying a few music toys is no less significant,but it takes way less cash to make it all happen :party:
well you can't be in Brisbane with those cheap prices :) Either that or you have friends doing the work.
bees! consider native stingless bees if you can - good for the environment and very easy to extract the honey.

TWELVETY POUNDS!?

:phones:
:borg:

bought a bunch of presets for my axe fx iii. can’t say I was overly excited about the pack. the ones I’ve played with definitely need tweaking
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

woggle wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:23 am
digitalboytn wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:11 am Well,I spent a grand total of USD $66.30 on music related stuff...

But I had to pick up a few bits and pieces for a new house I just moved into....

We got a few energy efficient appliances - fridge,washing machine, dishwasher,multi cooker and convection/microwave oven etc..

A 6.5 kW solar panel system for the roof that is a bit of overkill,but it will generate a truck load of power,especially with battery backup...

Next,I have to get a few small limestone walls finished and a long driveway and some outdoor areas brick paved...

And finally,after all of that is squared away,we have to get the old house on the other side of the block demolished and build the one I have designed for there...

An off the grid,passive solar house with an organic garden,fruit trees, bees and all of that sustainable stuff :tu:

When I was building the two houses on this side of the block,I was always thinking of money in terms of bobcat and operator hours...

So @ AUD $85 an hour,that USD $66.30 for the SO4 UD would have bought me just over an hour of bobcat time :wink:

And believe me,it takes a lot of bobcat hours to do all of the heavy lifting needed for a small development...

Buying a few music toys is no less significant,but it takes way less cash to make it all happen :party:
well you can't be in Brisbane with those cheap prices :) Either that or you have friends doing the work.
bees! consider native stingless bees if you can - good for the environment and very easy to extract the honey.
Is located in Brisbane. There’s a place in Samford across the road from ‘Gleam of Dawn’ that’s advertising native bees for sale...ten minutes away from me.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:31 am
woggle wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:23 am

Is located in Brisbane. There’s a place in Samford across the road from ‘Gleam of Dawn’ that’s advertising native bees for sale...ten minutes away from me.
good prices then - Please PM your builder as I am needing some work done - particularly if you have someone who can make wooden fences.

I got my bees from this guy - https://sugarbag.net/

Can you East Coast boys get those bees to fly West please ?

To a peaceful river valley about 35 klm SE of the Perth CBD...

Lots of trees here to keep them working hard for the queen...

Do you think that one GPS per swarm would do the trick ? :wink:

But seriously,we have such strict biosecurity laws in Australia, that I can't source heritage seeds or bees etc from over east....

They don't want the plagues you guys have over there coming to this part of the world I guess :wink:
Last edited by digitalboytn on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
No auto tune...

$158.

Your message contains 1 character.
You need to enter at least 2 characters.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

$9 US for all samples from mars

How did they deliver?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

in dollars 0.00
in sterling 0.00
in euros 0.00

exchange rate seemed to be around even at this point.

Spent $225 on three software upgrades: Cubase 10, SSD5 and Realitone's Fingerpick 2.0.
Unfortunately there's no checkbox in your survey for $225. In fact, there's no checkbox for ANY denomination from xx-$50 from $200 on up. (In addition to not specifying currency).
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:07 pm in dollars 0.00
in sterling 0.00
in euros 0.00

exchange rate seemed to be around even at this point.
Euro. No plural.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

About 250 euro, I saved 20 euro per month and I bought all I wanted and something more.
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”