Best of...your Black Friday weekend haul?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Terrified to look at my Credit Card. :scared:

Tone 2 Gladiator 3 with expansion. I sold Gladiator 2 years ago. Very happy to have the latest version.

CineSamples 90's Retro Trumpets. Sound so good.

A million and one other things.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

surreal wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:01 pm What is the dark zebra like?
My first impressions on it are on page 6 of the Zebra 2.8 update... thread. In short, it's better than the normal version.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can now add Soundtoys Crystallizer to my very short list. Smart move from Soundtoys to put on sale again. It was the only plugin I wanted from them. Even thought this price was pushing it for a iLok plugin I begrudgingly bit the bullet.
No signature here!

I binged like a tweaker hick in a meth lab (no offense intended to any tweaker hicks that frequent meth labs.) It might be easier to list the ones I didn't buy. :cry:

The final total is in (I hope):

PulsarModular P900
SugarBytes Aparillo (I used the Audiodeluxe 'negotiate a price" and got it for $58)
Polyverse bundle
XLN RC-20
Sundry little ones from PluginBoutique: Glitchmachines Convex, Audiority Pre X7, Radio

and the only possible buyer's regret item ... I finally upgraded my T-Racks 4 to 5 MAX for $126 (JRRshop) ... glad I didn't get caught in their last group buy.

I’ll give the P900 pride of place in all that.

Finally got filter freak
OverTone DSP is so sadly overlooked
Loom synth
Studio devil virtual tube preamp is my fave purchase. Pleeeeeeease do yourself a favour
2nd Sense signal analyzer might be a major time saver

lnikj wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:28 pm
...SugarBytes Aparillo (I used the Audiodeluxe 'negotiate a price" and got it for $58)
Wow, never knew about the negotiate thing. Thanks for the heads up!

killmaster wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:42 pm
lnikj wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:28 pm
...SugarBytes Aparillo (I used the Audiodeluxe 'negotiate a price" and got it for $58)
Wow, never knew about the negotiate thing. Thanks for the heads up!
I started at $50.

Algonaut Atlas $49, some Heavyocity library for $49 and Reason 10 Full Boxed version 99€.

I am way over budget but am pleased with the haul thus far. Some really good stuff:

Synths:

Arturia V Collection 6 upgrade from 5
Rob Papen Explorer 5 upgrade from 4
Tal Bassline-101
Tal Mod
Tal Sampler
Tal U No LX
XILS PolyM

Libraries:

Epic Babies
Impact Soundworks Shreddage 3 Stratus
KeepForest AizerX Classic Trailers Toolkit
Sonuscore The Orchestra
Zero-G EVI 2.0

Effects:

2CAudio Aether
2CAudio B2
2CAudio Kaleidoscope
Softube Grand Channel
Softube Trident A Range
Sonible Smart EQ2
Unfiltered Audio Byome

DAW:

Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 upgrade from 9.5
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9.5 (upgrade from Elements)

Soundpacks:

AAS Complete (upgrade to all soundpacks)

Despite my attempts to resist the last deals I failed. The music & fun part of my brain took over from the smart & logic part. I ended up buying Tone2 Icarus, TAL Bassline, Effectrix from Sugarbytes and Volko EQ bundle. That is on top of the other stuff I bought.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't gamble but I am a plugin hoarder. I need help! :help:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I upgraded to S1v4, primarily because the free .5 upgrades have always been interesting. Also grabbed TC PolyTune and Shreddage II. Other than that, I've been good this year...relatively speaking (but it's not over yet). I also scored a no-brainer on the forum for VIP 3.1. It's pretty cool. Oh, and I rounded out my SONiVOX Orchestra collection for cheap.

G

Picked up the Metasynth 6 upgrade yesterday, installed and activated it today. I know there are about 1million other awesome plugins and programs, but I gotta stop while I'm ahead.

Really in the end it's all just a licence to use 1s and 0s :help:
:borg:

The best ones were the ones I did not expect:

- Wavelab Pro upgrade from Elements for 192 instead of 480
- Audeze iSine20 for 279 instead of 549 (B-Stock, but still)
- SUBPAC M2X for 249 instead of 349

I now need to wait (im)patiently for Audeze and SUBPAC to ship because both companies apparently suck big time at forecasting demand based on price. :dog:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”