Best of...your Black Friday weekend haul?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All I bought audio-wise was the IK Uno, which I was going to get anyway, and Modnetic. Also picked up a 2Tb SSD and a couple of games off Steam, though.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Couldn't resist the Samples From Mars bundle. Really don't need any more drum samples - but Mars makes really great libraries of old drum machines. That was the only thing I bought. Oh... and a couple of soundbanks for Elektron Analog 4/Keys. But that's it.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I was on a shopping frenzy :) and got some hardware stuff. A Korg Taktile for £ 88! I’m so pleased with myself. The Rode NT1 vocal bundle at half price and some Kontakt libraries.They entitle me to a crossgrade for Komplete 12. I’m not sure whether to get that though.

Got the Steven Slate Drums 5 upgrade. This is a quality drum program with a lot of very useful bells and whistles. Bang for buck, can't be beat.
Also upgraded Realitone's Fingerpick to v. 2. New patterns and a new nylon guitar. Amazing value.
Finally, got the Cubase 10 upgrade from 9.5. Just getting used to the somewhat new setup. Haven't really explored the new stuff, but so far, a very pleasant experience.
So...in summary, Black Friday was really Upgrade Friday.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

The Arturia update for $100 was a good purchase.
I think that works out to something like .52 cents a synth....

Soundtoys' Echoboy Jr.

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:25 am All I bought audio-wise was the IK Uno, which I was going to get anyway, and Modnetic. Also picked up a 2Tb SSD and a couple of games off Steam, though.
May I ask your overall opinion of UNO? I've been looking at it longingly at least once a week since it was released but still haven't bitten the bullet yet.

With money saved during BF I bought these for my 5 yers old kid for Xmas :D
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Ended up getting a new laptop for £549. Lenova i7, fairly decent for the money and means i have a portable machine capable of more than just basic internet and watching vids.

Big one for me was nothing to do with music though, got the 23andme ancestry DNA + Health test kit. Been wanting to do one of these things for a while but was waiting for BF sales. Aside from general interest and wanting to know how much neanderthal I am, there's some significant unknowns in my more recent family history too which I'd like to try and fill in.

Plugin-wise all I bought was PluginBoutique Scaler cos it seems like a useful thing to have.

reusenoise wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 am With money saved during BF I bought these for my 5 yers old kid for Xmas :D
Best BF purchase thus far.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

mutantdog wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:22 am Aside from general interest and wanting to know how much neanderthal I am
:tu:
:hihi:

reusenoise wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 am With money saved during BF I bought these for my 5 yers old kid for Xmas :D
:tu: :hug:

But it says from years 6-12 and your boy is only 5 :wink:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 am
:tu: :hug:

But it says from years 6-12 and your boy is only 5 :wink:
but the Lego thing it's more a father joy, my kid prefer Reaktor blocks
:hihi:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Arturia V Collection 6 update or Soundtoys 5. Can't stop playing with both...
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:06 pm Can't stop playing with both...
:scared:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”