Best of...your Black Friday weekend haul?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is your favourite from what you have picked up this BF weekend?

So far I am loving SLOO from Tim Exile - highly playable and extremely mad - and with full NKS integration it does crazy things with my S Series keyboard lightguide.

https://shop.timexile.com/
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Only because I'm really enjoying doing "FM," I did get the Arturia upgrade for the DX7 - and really, really am glad I did, as (for me) it holds much more possibilities than FM8 or others I have. But the big surprise was Buchla - trying to figure out how it works was not at the top of my list, but quickly I was able to get some crazy/usable leads. I must say I adore it. I also got HoRNet Thirty One, which was only $7 and worth every penny. I think those guys are pretty smart. Of course, the Fairlight/CMI was a nice bonus, as well, and I like the editing capabilities.

humble plug...
www.surrealmachines.com is having a 50% off sale on Dub Machines, a package of two dub delays: Modnetic (think Re-501 on steroids) and Diffuse (think ... well nothing like it but a reverb that can morph into crazy multi tap echo). You can also save on each of them if you only need one.

#kvrdeals

:party:
:borg:

soma wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:24 pm humble plug...
www.surrealmachines.com is having a 50% off sale on Dub Machines, a package of two dub delays: Modnetic (think Re-501 on steroids) and Diffuse (think ... well nothing like it but a reverb that can morph into crazy multi tap echo). You can also save on each of them if you only need one.

#kvrdeals
Hey man, I love Dub Machines. you said you were working on an update for a resizable UI, it's been about a year now. Any news on that?

Only thing I got was the soundtoys upgrade to the full bundle for $50. I may go for the soundiron imbibaphones v2. I own way too much stuff already.

Didn't get anything yet... :cry:

Unfortunately there's no good deals this year.

Though out of desperation I picked up Loom Classic and Sonivox Orchestral Brass. First one because it was cheap and somewhat interesting and second one for for similar reason as I have no brass libraries and wanted one.
No signature here!

'humble plugs' go here

viewtopic.php?p=7231838

simmo75 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:29 pm
soma wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:24 pm humble plug...

#kvrdeals
Hey man, I love Dub Machines. you said you were working on an update for a resizable UI, it's been about a year now. Any news on that?
I'll echo that. I have the M4L devices, and Diffuse, and I am tempted to pick up Modnetic, but I can't see it. It's grey controls on a grey background and tiny.

Back on the thread ... only the PulsarModular P900 so far.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:05 pm 'humble plugs' go here
which reminds me, must check love honeys black friday deals...

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:32 pm What is your favourite from what you have picked up this BF weekend?

So far I am loving SLOO from Tim Exile - highly playable and extremely mad - and with full NKS integration it does crazy things with my S Series keyboard lightguide.

I'm curios what you think of SLOR? I watched a couple short videos and SLOR seems like its capable of even more interesting results...

For me the best deals were the Arturia vCollection 6 upgrade and Izotope Iris 2.

killmaster wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:32 pm What is your favourite from what you have picked up this BF weekend?

I'm curios what you think of SLOR? I watched a couple short videos and SLOR seems like its capable of even more interesting results...
I bought that too but it has a few bugs in Komplete Kontrol that render it useless in KK - I can use it as a Reaktor effect still and it does sound amazing, but would like to also be able to use it in KK as I can SLOO.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”