Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A) I actually avoid products endorsed by 'celebs' cuz in the end, the consumer is the one who pays for those endorsements.

B) In general, I tend not to trust someone's opinion/recommendation unless I'm related to them or know them personally.

seismic1 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:47 am No.

I tend to buy stuff based upon info I get from KVR. That's not to say say that I take everything I see here as gospel, but positive feedback here encourages me to delve deeper into a product before committing my hard-earned dosh. Fyi, I haven't bought anything for 10 months, so I reckon you guys are slacking off.
Have to agree, who care what some "purchased" opinion states...

My endorsements make no difference to anyone.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Michael L wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:10 pm My endorsements make no difference to anyone.
I endorse that sentiment...

Endorsements don't make a difference to my purchase decisions.

If I really admire a musician's sound, I usually try to figure out what gear or software they use to create it. Still doesn't mean I'll sound or be able to perform that way.

TheSynthScientist wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 am
Michael L wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:10 pm My endorsements make no difference to anyone.
I endorse that scent...
that's the endorsements that make money!

Not really, I mean I'm not them so why should I care? Not to mention, for all I know, the arrangement could be just that they had just paid the celebrity to agree for the made up review.

Too bad that Waves J37 doesn't have any such endorsements. Because that would mean that either a professional actually thinks a plugin that literally does nothing (but costs $300 when not on sale!) is a plugin that they should endorse OR they really did get paid for that and just want the cash without even thinking about it twice

Hooj wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:25 am
B) In general, I tend not to trust someone's opinion/recommendation unless I'm related to them or know them personally.
And not even then...

I don't even know who most of the celebrities doing the endorsing are.

the only endorsement that matters to me, any given by barry scott.

Celebrity endorsements? No. Celebrity usage? Sometimes.

SODDI wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:04 pm I don't even know who most of the celebrities doing the endorsing are.
this
what you don't know only makes you stronger

One is always swayed by a celeb endorsement of a fine product.

You really need to put that thing on a T-Shirt DT...

has it always been multi coloured?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”