ugliest musician?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lunch Money wrote:I still figure it's gotta be Lemmy. First name that came to mind when I saw the thread title.
Same here!! But mind you, his ugliness is just one of the things that makes him so damn cool... :)

pheeleep wrote:This is my favorite: http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/g ... aille.html
not half as ugly as the green french dude I once saw a picture of... :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

my love, isn't he sexy?

is this the Lemmy you all mean?

liqih wrote:is this the Lemmy you all mean?

Oh HELL yeah! :hail: :hail:

Cypher mentioned my first thought on page 1...Shane McGowan!!! :o

Surely the buck stops there?

If you can show me a more famous muso celeb that has been more severly beaten with the ugly stick then please do!?!?!

Can't believe we're still discussing this, the man looks like he's been run over.....twice.....then once for luck!?!?
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

maybe the nice Rick of Cars?

is this Shane?

I rest my case... :D
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

Liqih, oh yeah. That's him. Him of no teeth!!!

Bet Lemmy has shagged more women than Shane???

2windy wrote: Image
Don't fancy yours much.

liqih wrote:maybe the nice Rick of Cars?

the lady at his side is his wife Paulina Poritzkova
(the former super-model) :o
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

:)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”