How to download all my soundcloud tracks (1000+) at once?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Touch The Universe wrote::oops: Okay, I downloaded Jdownloader, but, how do I use it? Is it a chrome app a standalone? Neither are showing up in the usual places...?
It's standalone. I'm not at my computer till tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that it resides in osx applications. So, I doubt it would be hidden too far from sight on Windows :shrug:

Thanks, I just did a system search using the everything program and only found the .rar. I do have super low disk space so I might need to clear some up and try again. Can you check what the actual .exe is named?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

So you're on windows? The installer is inside the rar.

In case this is your first rar you encounter: alternative for zip. Find WinRar and only then continue.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote:So you're on windows? The installer is inside the rar.

In case this is your first rar you encounter: alternative for zip. Find WinRar and only then continue.

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that he extracted the .rar but couldn't find where the .exe landed. But you might be right

I ran the downloader directly from rar. I think its one of those gateway installs. The .rar is 256kb but downloads something 33mb, then installs.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I contacted the creator of the soundcloud ninja program and he seems to have fixed the issue :party: , though I can't test at the moment since my soundcloud went to free and I need to upgrade again to download my stuff. I just transfered all the money from paypal to my bank so it might be a little bit before I can test. Anyone with over 100 tracks, care to test it?

TTU Youtube

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:53 am This is not the cleanest way of doing things, but it will work

Get JDownloader

http://jdownloader.org (http://jdownloader.org)

Then 'Select All' (Command-A in OSX, not sure on Windows), then drag one of the highlighted sections (Which will drag everything), onto the Jdownloader interface.

Under the 'LinkGrabber' section all the links will show. Luckily you can filter out all non-music links (Somewhere to the right of the interface). The only downside is that you will also have every link in your 'liked' list showing up. However, it should be pretty easy to select all your tracks, and place in a new folder (Right-click > Other > "Move to a new package".

Then right-click the package you want to download, and select 'Start Downloads'

:tu:
Jdownloader has stopped working for soundcloud, sadly.

sorry, didn't grasp 'by that particular method' :oops:
Last edited by jancivil on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Google drive, mega, and a few other Cloud systems all have a download all at once, or an option to bundle multiple files in one download. SC needs to up there game and stop wasting money on useless marketing that doesn't improve the core product (IMO).

TTU Youtube

Just wanted to update this. Seems they improved the ninja downloader from first post. It works flawlessly and I can download them all at once. I'm quite impressed.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:11 am Just wanted to update this. Seems they improved the ninja downloader from first post. It works flawlessly and I can download them all at once. I'm quite impressed.
How do you use it to download all my liked tracks from Soundcloud? I don't mind paying for it but I'm not sure how this would work.

It will only work for your account. You need to give the site your soundcloud login info to work.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”