KVR Developer Challenge Wish List

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos wrote:course a loop mod sampler in legato mode with an arpeggiator plugin isn't as much fun as postin on kvr :hihi:

my wish for DC 2016: scrap the compo and finally properly implement the official kvraudio "just ask xoxos already" already :)
Ok.. lemme try this one.. mr Xoxos. .please make us a minimoog clone with real phat oscillators.. then with a flick of a switch it must be able to do huge and wide supersaws and then at the flick of another switch it must do super sharp fm synthesis of which the lately bass or solid bass perfectly and some nice airy pads... if you can do this you would have my VoTe for sure!!! :lol: :tu: :pray:

the materialistically entrained always insist upon *things*

like i say, science fiction should really be called materialist fiction, as it is concerned with what is potentiated by artifact ;)

to simplify, burroughs used to say, we already have a lighter than air body capable of travelling to the moon and beyond, insistence on taking the corporeal body along is archaic, insensate.

of course, several forms of the technology you seek are available, from myself alone :) their potential for harm relatively outweighs the thought of emphatically describing their use. i'd post a link to an amusing youtube video, "never open your third eye" but her channel was deleted, leaving only less amusing "never open you third eye" videos.

if i were freddie mercury, i'd have sung "beelzebub has a teeny little cock and balls". say my name boy, oh duhbull bub-bull. feel the presence of the bull, dawg. when i throw up ima throw up on your *****

uh huh, yeah boy, tell ya again.

titties. legendary.
Last edited by xoxos on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

that over there's warthog.

apaches have the nicest hellhole.

i try help the humans.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

wdfhxfgjcghkvhjkl
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a simple easy to use EQ, with no latency, that sounds smoooooth and FAT

Eclectus wrote:I would really like to see a saturation plugin with multiple saturation options, especially subtle ones like tape or console.
Yes yes!
Eclectus wrote: Most saturation plugins that I have or have tried in the past are either too subtle to be significant (snake oil), or too harsh (industrial death metal of doom) to be usable in a mixing or mastering context.
Exactly!

As mentioned before in this thread there are only very few
multiband-saturation-plugins.

With a multiband-saturation-plugin you have a big chance
to choose the right amount of saturation in the mastering
context.

So a "multiband-saturation-plugin" is the challenge of
the DC2016 - IMO. :wink:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

fabfilter pro-R & kramer master tape :D

Eclectus wrote:I would really like to see a saturation plugin with multiple saturation options, especially subtle ones like tape or console. Most saturation plugins that I have or have tried in the past are either too subtle to be significant (snake oil), or too harsh (industrial death metal of doom) to be usable in a mixing or mastering context. On top of that, the subtler and the more psychoacoustic the plugin, the more expensive it is... Would be nice to have a usable one that is affordable too!
https://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/20 ... -released/
rabbit in a hole

I wish nice gui's. All of the GUI's are so freaking butt ugly that I just won't bother to download a single plugin even for testing purposes.
No signature here!

I wish all developers would make their plugin's GUI shrinkable/expandable to fit any screen resolution. I find that the widescreen resolution of 1280 x 720 is adequate for videos to be uploaded to YouTube. But many free VST's GUI are not designed for widescreen resolutions?

I wish all developers make lots of presets for their VST plugins. I wish they would put their best presets at the top of the presets list. When testing a plugin and making a video of the test, I myself start auditioning from the top of the presets list (lazy human behaviour?) and if there are 200 presets I might not get to preset #179, as an example, before my demo video screen capture software stops working at the 10-minute mark.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Is this developer challenge still a thing.?
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Would love to see digital recreations of some rare Prescription Electronics guitar pedals. Their Experience pedal (supposed to create the "reverse guitar" that Hendrix was able to produce in the studio (Castles made of sand solo) or their Outbox pedal, which was discontinued -- I think that would be really cool.

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:09 pm Is this developer challenge still a thing.?
Apparently no, I wish it would come back so I can participate.

SampleScience wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 pm
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:09 pm Is this developer challenge still a thing.?
Apparently no, I wish it would come back so I can participate.
Well you could start a thread and title it 'Bring back the developer challenge' or something like that, it may be that there was not enough cash donations being made to support previous developer challenges to make it worth while to interest developers to enter.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”