What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Image Image Image Image

Boris ... sounds like a Russian. Maybe he's a secret agent for the Kremlin. Where have I heard that before? :o :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcb81JxsAFM

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:45 pm
:band:
one of my long time faves 8)
I was noodling around in Pandora one night, "thumbs up"'ing this and that, building out from a obscure seed, and that track came up. I'd never heard Spacemen 3 before. Two chords and a band on a mission. I had one of those awestruck moments - it told me the best music was out there still, but buried way deep down under all the commercial dreck. One of those "hard to put into words" moments that probably should have stayed that way. Even here. :)
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

gnu23 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:54 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:45 pm
:band:
one of my long time faves 8)
I was noodling around in Pandora one night, "thumbs up"'ing this and that, building out from a obscure seed, and that track came up. I'd never heard Spacemen 3 before. Two chords and a band on a mission. I had one of those awestruck moments - it told me the best music was out there still, but buried way deep down under all the commercial dreck. One of those "hard to put into words" moments that probably should have stayed that way. Even here. :)
great moments indeed :tu:

playing with fire
and
recurring
are two of my favourite albums. not as raw as prescription or taking drugs to make music... but still following that stooges/mc5/13 floor elevators vibe 8)

Pauline Oliveros - Crone Music
No longer a moderator.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

No longer a moderator.

Body Count - Body Count

(Original version with 'Cop KIller' on it)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”