What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, seen that. Gilmour won't do 'Echoes' again due to Wright's passing.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:57 pm No, I'd never seen any publicity for it. You were there?
yeah, had no idea he would be though.
went personally to see the sfa, who had been working with some students there.
then he came out, explained a little about what the students and sfa/youth (killing joke/the orb) had been up to.
then his speech starts looping and slicing, picked up a bass, jammed a long a few bars, more slicing and looping and then the show started.
I'll give Paul this much: he keeps pushing himself to do new things; he puts on 2.5-3 hour shows.
yeah, while i may take the piss, i do respect him, even if i don't appreciate everything hes ever done (mull and frog chorus :slap: ) and a few of his more recent pensioner pop things :hihi: but given the amount of work hes done, theres bound to be a couple of lemons.
and i know lipa was as much a tax thing as anything probably, but putting something back in to the arts, especially when it was being taken away from most schools here in the uk, that's pretty cool 8)

worth checking out the album for completions sake, even if it may not be musically what you would normally enjoy :)

Doves - Some Cities
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Got home from work and just been listening to this again:- Prince - Raspberry Beret (Official Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vRSu_wsNc They played this at work today on one of those 80s video channels. I really cannot adequately put into words how I feel about this song. I actually had tears of joy streaming down my face as this was playing at work and back at home. Sometimes actions speaker louder, and clearer, than any words can.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Lawrence English - The Peregrine
No longer a moderator.

Fergus Kelly & David Lacey - Quiet Forage
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:59 pm Lawrence English - The Peregrine
This again.
No longer a moderator.

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

everything on this page at once.
sounds awful.

First Aid Kit - Josefin

vurt wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:36 pm everything on this page at once.
sounds awful.
Especially the raspberry fart song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMOMUmJSsU4
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”