What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

but yes, there are plenty of drugs there, not so much inbreeding though as its a very cosmopolitan city, full of people from all over intermingling and making babies :)

vurt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:54 pm
jancivil wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:46 pm donno what that means.
Urban Dictionary was brutal, sez it means people of very low intelligence because of inbreeding and drugs
well i meant people from manchester. wasn't being derogatory at all, i love the place :D
but normally, he doesn't sound so broad as he does in a few lines on the track. seems to have lost the accent mostly, especially when speaking and has that faux british accent going on. as if theres a one size fits all british accent :hihi:
There is the received pronunciation...

When British actors do an American accent it's pretty generic (LA by way of Nebraska basically).

vurt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm but yes, there are plenty of drugs there, not so much inbreeding though as its a very cosmopolitan city, full of people from all over intermingling and making babies :)
I think the person who wrote that up was Liverpudlian

yeah, suppose its because that's the accent early tv and news people had.
then that what we expected you to sound like and vice verca.

like the frogs. everyone you ask knows the frog noise, because it was used in every film.
but that sound is only ever heard near hollywood as most frogs make completely different sounds :lol:
yet even wild life documentarys will have those frogs in an ambient back drop soundscape from some far away jungle :hihi:

jancivil wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm but yes, there are plenty of drugs there, not so much inbreeding though as its a very cosmopolitan city, full of people from all over intermingling and making babies :)
I think the person who wrote that up was Liverpudlian
ah, a "scouser"
that makes sense then. a sort of rivalry based on football and wanting to be the premier northern city.

Image Image Image Image

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXmq-NpyucE

Stonking masterpiece album and one of the best album covers of all time, too.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

I'll listen too. Sounds good! :tu:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”