Muff Wiggler is down.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Site's back up and synthCube has posted this:
FWIW at the moment---
a) past due hosting fees paid directly by synthCube in order to keep current site up until longer term solution developed;
b) MW moderators are working to gather opinions and to discuss alternative future solutions
c) none of this addresses the issue of how prior Patreon donations were or were not used;
d) a few people who know MM personally are working to reach out and offer personal support to him-- in hope that its helpful;
e) in some form or another-- the community, content, IP etc associated with the current forum will be made available again
From the sound of things, personal friends of Mike haven't heard from him recently, and from the sound of prior things, there are concerning medical issues in effect. I don't know him personally, and have barely seen him post anywhere, but he's a human being. Hopefully his needs can be taken care of, but also the forum/community is bigger than he is and hopefully others can take over leadership responsibilities.

not spoke to him for a while, wouldn't say i was a close friend, just internet buddies. but close enough im worried if hes gone awol and no one is hearing from him?
i knew him here before he was muff wiggler even :hihi:
lazer guided, which is what got us chatting as obvs! he was a spiritualised fan 8)

hope alls well :hug:

Mike McGrath has passed away. confirmed on facebook etc.

very sad news. my heart goes out to his family.

RIP Mike. you will be missed and the place you created will continue. thank you for creating it.

Oh no, that is tragic. His contributions to the synth community that we all know and love have been immeasurable. Rest In Peace, Mike.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Image Image Image Image

tweak on!
thanks for everything.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”