Muff Wiggler is down.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/

While i realize a site is down could just mean some technical glitch the paranoid in me worries about the Plan B shitstorm where MW more or less dared Peter Grenader to shut him down. Anyone know anything ? Me,worry about nothing ?

looks like he made some changes to the code and forgot to change it...

check it back later.
;)
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

pinkjimiphoton wrote:looks like he made some changes to the code and forgot to change it...

check it back later.
;)
Yeah,but it's been down for like 24 hours and one would think that he'd noticed by now if that was the case.

Paranoia is a friend that does'nt leave the party just because you tell him to.

jupiter8 wrote:Paranoia is a friend that does'nt leave the party just because you tell him to.
Get him a drink an introduce him to this boring girl that lives upstairs from you since you were five years old .

That's what I do .

jupiter8 wrote:
pinkjimiphoton wrote:looks like he made some changes to the code and forgot to change it...

check it back later.
;)
Yeah,but it's been down for like 24 hours and one would think that he'd noticed by now if that was the case.

Paranoia is a friend that does'nt leave the party just because you tell him to.
muffs a busy guy who is often away from home. they recently changed the hardware the server was on and it was fine up until yesterday morning, give muff some time to notice and be at home...

id imagine if there was a major problem he would post here anyway ;)

So what you're saying is that the Muff Wiggler went down?
You are currently reading my signature.

I noticed this yesterday too, let's give it a little time because like vurt says he is quite busy. If he's not back up in a few days I'll give him a call and make sure everything is okay.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

He mentioned via his Twitter account that the new server failed on reboot. So he had to wait until at least next business day for the MySQL config to be fixed.

That's good to hear. I was kinda worried for a while. He was daring PG to shut him down and the next time i looked to see what happened the server was down. Nice to see it's just a technical glitch.

If so inclined, you can check here for updates:

http://twitter.com/muffwiggler

Now you mention it, it would have been funny had PG actually been able to shut it down so quickly.

Or maybe his april fools was'nt an april fools after all
http://muffwiggler.blogspot.com/2009/04 ... lan-b.html

Hmmm the plot thickens.......

Hello paranoia my old friend
I've come to talk to you again

hmmm, still down...

Chuck E. Jesus wrote:hmmm, still down...
its back now
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

yup, im in :)

excellent, now i can catch up on the Plan B hate :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”