Is this software dead?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see they still collect money for sales. Anyone know what's going on?

Yes, it is dead. There are no updates, and I don't expect there will be any, at least according to their previous output.

It has been more or less half dead since V2 was released.
When the best version still is v 1.4 it says allot of what went wrong for me.
So after a few months after V2 was released i gave up the hope in it.

The project is alive, though updates are infrequent. Energy XT is a good deal. I bought my copy of V2 years ago and still use it every weekend. Some of the best money I've ever spent on software.

djvision wrote:The project is alive, though updates are infrequent. Energy XT is a good deal. I bought my copy of V2 years ago and still use it every weekend. Some of the best money I've ever spent on software.
Do they pay you to come in to every thread and talk utter nonsense, when was the last release ? when is the next release ? they must pay you enough to at least tell us that ?
And here we go now with the usual "You suck" reply, go ahead ;)
Duh

bungle wrote:And here we go now with the usual "You suck" reply, go ahead ;)
I'm sorry your heart was broken years ago with the release of v2. You should seek counseling instead of making a decade of angry posts.

djvision wrote:
I'm sorry your heart was broken years ago with the release of v2. You should seek counseling instead of making a decade of angry posts.
Dont listen to that guy. I myself am using v3 and love it. Wish for an update though.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

djvision wrote:
I am sorry you have to talk nonsense to keep yourself happy, you should seek a peek at the real world outside your little bubble.
Duh

bungle wrote:
djvision wrote:
I am sorry you have to talk nonsense to keep yourself happy, you should seek a peek at the real world outside your little bubble.
Whats your problem ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Problem? EnergyXT is a long and sad story [threads? :hihi:]. With v1.4.1 being the most stable of all the versions. Raise a hand if you've been around during its development. I have. :hihi: Maybe check some older threads about EnergyXT from 10 and more years ago. It was fun and then it became not fun. The developer left the forum and the development became utterly sluggish, with a new release every couple of years. It took him an incredible amount of time to finally implement multi-core processing. Interesting that v1.4.1 has it, kind of.

It's a shame, really. It could have been a really great and special VST host. I still use v1.4.1 sometimes, for jamming. It's great for creativity, getting new ideas.

Good luck with EnergyXT v3! :) I'm using Reaper. Started using it when v2 of EXT got released and I experienced crashing every 10 minutes... even with its native plugins. :(
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Yeah v3 crash quite often too but other than that i love it. But damn i want multi outs!

Yeah v3 crash quite often too but other than that i love it. But damn i want multi outs!

Happy v2 user here. Stable system, meets all my needs. If my needs change I'll use something else without crying. I've got too much music to write, don't have time to be a stalker and whine about an allegedly dead project for a dozen years.

djvision wrote:Happy v2 user here. Stable system, meets all my needs. If my needs change I'll use something else without crying. I've got too much music to write, don't have time to be a stalker and whine about an allegedly dead project for a dozen years.
Does v2 have multi outs? Doesnt work in v3.

djvision wrote:Happy v2 user here. Stable system, meets all my needs. If my needs change I'll use something else without crying. I've got too much music to write, don't have time to be a stalker and whine about an allegedly dead project for a dozen years.
Yes us stalkers are in here everyday praying for a thread to post in hahaha, idiot.
Duh

Return to “energyXT”