Stoped working, stays in DEMO

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Suddenly xt stopped working,
I load the xt.lck file into where it asks, and nothing happens.

I tried uninstalling, but did not make a difference.
Also i emailed support.

any suggestions?

I would double-check your file permissions to be sure eXT can read the file. However, it's possible the xt.lck file is corrupt. Have you tried removing the file from the directory and entering your license again?

i never got a license, energyxt emailed me that file after i paid. Its been over a week now and no response from them.

djvision wrote:I would double-check your file permissions to be sure eXT can read the file. However, it's possible the xt.lck file is corrupt. Have you tried removing the file from the directory and entering your license again?
i dont think the file is corrupt, i did a system restore and now keeping music computer off the internet. if i go online it cancels, the registration. so weird. I paid for the damn thing.

zoogoo wrote:i never got a license, energyxt emailed me that file after i paid.
Do you still have the email? Maybe download it from you mail server again and see if it works? When I purchased eXT I received an invoice and an email directing my to the energy-xt website with a link that provided a license number. At the time, energy-xt was using Digital River GmbH (share-it shopping cart plugin) as their commerce solution. Perhaps energy-xt no longer uses this platform?

I'm sorry you are having this problem. It's frustrating. Can you install eXT with that .lck file on a different system to rule out the possibility that your main system is broken? Maybe install it on a computer at work?

yes i tried it on another computer and the .lck file works.

my main computer has all kinds of problems i think.

any idea how i can test to see if the computer components are damaged?

idk man

At least you know the .lck file works. Be sure to make a backup!

If you have decided to have a computer for just making music with no network connection, you should probably start from scratch and reinstall the OS and any audio tools you need. It's a lot of work, but worth it if you are serious about music.

Good luck.

Return to “energyXT”