Is Rewire VST safe to buy?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the subject implies, is Rewire VST safe to buy?

I don't mean regarding updates, because that would be ok if there aren't any, but if I buy Rewire VST from the energyXT website, will I get the license? Has anyone purchased anything from energyXT lately?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

NO! i wouldn't buy anything from them anymore.

If you want an alternative try Plogue Bidule - more expensive but it's like the Swiss Army knife of subhosts and does so much more - not just Rewire but also bridging between different plugin formats and lots of audio/midi processing.

Thank you for your answers.

Why I'm interested in Rewire VST is because I want to combine both VSTs and REs in the Reason Combinator to create unique ambient textures, and later load and sample the Combinator in discoDSP Bliss. Would this work with Plogue Bidule?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote:Thank you for your answers.

Why I'm interested in Rewire VST is because I want to combine both VSTs and REs in the Reason Combinator to create unique ambient textures, and later load and sample the Combinator in discoDSP Bliss. Would this work with Plogue Bidule?
Why would you need a rewire plugin for this, can't you just load Bliss into Reason after the combinator and sample from there?

aMUSEd wrote:
starflakeprj wrote:Thank you for your answers.

Why would you need a rewire plugin for this, can't you just load Bliss into Reason after the combinator and sample from there?
Bliss works by loading a VST plugin, then you set the length of how much you will sample, and it samples C1, C2, C3 and so on (8 octaves) automatically. It doesn't have audio in.

Edit: Of course this can be done manually by creating 8 different note lanes in Reason and bounce them to individual wave files. But I would save time with a plugin like Rewire VST.

DiscoDSP is even deader than XT software, you cant even get Bliss, so it is a pointless suggestion anyway unless you already have it.
Duh

bungle wrote:DiscoDSP is even deader than XT software, you cant even get Bliss, so it is a pointless suggestion anyway unless you already have it.
I already have Bliss, but yes I know, it's also a dead product. Anyway, I found out that you can't use VSTs in a Combinator and load it in Rewire VST.

What I noticed with the demo of Rewire VST though, is that it works well for how I want to use ut, sample Combinators (except the VST part). So I can still use the demo for the job.

Return to “energyXT”