Coming next (post 3.0 final)

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Coming next wrote: * Fixed a bug with sampler playback
:clap:

OMFG i just jizzed my pants!
ext3.jpg
hopefully this means the multicore/multi-out distorted audio issue will be addressed!

and while they are fixing things on the sampler, i wish they would add a simple loop cross/fade
function to make instrument creation process better!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Just give us back the VST version and compile for X64, what is wrong with this guy ?
I paid for the VST version ffs
Duh

Considering it is only 32 bit it would also be great if it actually worked properly with the few 32 bit plugins I have left on my system.

bungle wrote:Just give us back the VST version and compile for X64, what is wrong with this guy ?
I paid for the VST version ffs
errrr, if you paid for it at the time,then I am sure you must have received it.

I paid for XT 1.4 and received both versions at the time. (paid is a joke,I could hardly have bought a round of drinks for what I "paid".) Since then I have downloaded many versions without Jorgen ever asking for another penny.

I have had enormous fun with it over the years,and believe it to be the best software deal I have ever purchased. But nowhere do I remember that Jorgen offered lifetime updates,or a VST version for ever.

I have just checked the website and I can see no mention of a VST version any longer.

I am one very happy and grateful customer.

Cheers Jorgen for all that fun ! :party:

And if you ever get around to making a 64 bit version my money is waiting for it.

What hahaha
Duh

bungle wrote:What hahaha

What ?

You think I got my sums wrong ?

Jorgen lives in Oslo Norway.

The current price of XT3 is 29 euro.

That will buy you 4 beers - or a Dominos family pizza.

Don't think of going in a restaurant,because 29 euros is barely a tip for the waiter.

See if you can book one night in a hotel for less than 150 euros.

You need to keep perspective. You bought XT, not Nuendo, or Cubase or ProTools. If you had paid for those you might have cause for some complaint - but try not to do it on their forums or you will soon be banned.

Oh,and by the way, I come from a time that 8 track recording,at a lot lower quality than XT (32 bit) cost in the thousands. 25 years ago 29 euros might have purchased a single wire for the birdsnest of a loom for a Fostex 8 track. Oh,and would yould you like a mixer with that sir ?

Keep it real. :roll:

You need to go and read the forum, Jorgen broke lots of promises, VST support included, and if you live in a world where 29 euros is nothing, lucky for you !!!

Oh and i come from a time that doesn't give a s**t what time you come from (Lots of us went through that crap, this is 2016, times moved on) I want the product as promised many moons ago, and i will happily repay for a new licence if it works as well as XT1 did as a plugin.

Get real !
Duh

bungle wrote:You need to go and read the forum, Jorgen broke lots of promises, VST support included, and if you live in a world where 29 euros is nothing, lucky for you !!!

Oh and i come from a time that doesn't give a s**t what time you come from (Lots of us went through that crap, this is 2016, times moved on) I want the product as promised many moons ago, and i will happily repay for a new licence if it works as well as XT1 did as a plugin.

Get real !
Err --- "time moves on" . Then how come you are stuck in a ten year old time warp. XT1 will never come back, it is dead,its gone to meet its maker,deceased,lifeless,stiff,liquidated,pushing up daisies,cadaverous,motionless,done for,erased,passed away,expired,a dead parrot.

Move along now,nothing to see here. :arrow:

if this fixes the multi-out issue for samplers then it is really good news.

dellboy wrote:Move along now,nothing to see here. :arrow:
Yes you nailed it perfectly
Duh

it's probably a waste of time to say,
life's too short to spend it pissing on peoples work you find disagreeable.

it's not like i want to happytroll you and say, "but i luv eXT!" but shucks, so many years of declamatory speech. "entirely justified i'm sure". why don't you just wait until he dies, then dig him up and desecrate his remains, ought to save you loads of time and bring loads of personal satisfaction,

apparently.

it's like at lunch i asked the troll guy, "isn't there any love in the world?"

he said "f**k you, does that answer your question" and sat there grinning like he was a brilliant wit like it was a really funny great joke.

and everybody else was just kind of quiet for a bit.

but, online, being quiet doesn't work as well, so you get silly posts like this.

please: for you, for me, for everyone,

find something you like, and nurture it.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

You really need to seek help as soon as possible
Duh

bungle wrote:
dellboy wrote:Move along now,nothing to see here. :arrow:
Yes you nailed it perfectly

For once I am inclined to agree with you.

Even though I am a long time fan boy,even I have to admit its beginning to look like the finale.

if jorgen really "fixed a bug with sampler playback ( I guess referring to the broken playback when multiout/groups are used) then why he's not released it yet?
it is really all that is urgent to fix to make xt3 a fully functional product.
it's been a long wait

Return to “energyXT”