2.6 final release is here!

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@seismic1:
I thought you couldn't unlock the VST version to get it out of demo mode? :shrug:

Awesome.
MIDI bass loops, Granite patches, Reason Refills, Sylenth1 patches, Android Caustic expansions: http://www.audiovapor.com/

ZonderP wrote:
bobbackwards wrote:Crashes to desktop every time...not good
XT2 runs quite good for most of us.
You did not tell us anything relevant so that we could help...not good.
Snark much asshole...I have been a user since early in xt1's beta cycle, I don't see anywhere in my post where I asked for help. STFU

ZonderP wrote:@seismic1:
I thought you couldn't unlock the VST version to get it out of demo mode? :shrug:
No. That was sauli. I had no problems.

seismic1 wrote:
ZonderP wrote:@seismic1:
No. That was sauli. I had no problems.
Oh yes, sorry.
You cited me citing sauli - that's why I got confused... :oops:

bobbackwards wrote:
ZonderP wrote:
Snark much asshole...I have been a user since early in xt1's beta cycle, I don't see anywhere in my post where I asked for help. STFU
:roll:

I really couldn't care less about what you have been.
Your last post says all about what you currently are! 8)

BTW:
I don't see anywhere in my post where I asked for you to respond.

Been testing as usual to see what happens... and I am very pleased there is now a working tempo track, even if not with nodes (yet?), and the ability to drag files from the audio pool :) Both good developments!! :)

But I am a bit disappointed that file naming for recorded audio is still rec1, rec2 etc and doesn't follow track name... and also that the VU meter still doesn't work in the channel strips during recording on audio tracks - it just gets 'stuck'.

I know that neither of these stop me recording, but naming files after tracks makes it so much easier to manage a project - especially now that drag from pool is available.... in a list of 100+ files all called 'rec', knowing which one is which is very hard work!

And the not working VU meter seems to me to be a glaring bug that makes XT2 just look bad - apart from also not being able to see when I'm in danger of clipping during a take :wink:

Still like XT2.... but still some wrinkles to iron out.... for me anyway... and as 2.6final is now released, I am worried that these (esp the VU bug) are going to be still in XT2 for a long time now.

DELETED

some really good sampler presets in the download!!

not checked the loops yet but i'm glad i grabbed the SF2's!

Subz

DELETED

ZonderP wrote:
bobbackwards wrote:
ZonderP wrote:
:roll:

I really couldn't care less about what you have been.
Your last post says all about what you currently are! 8)

BTW:
I don't see anywhere in my post where I asked for you to respond.
What am I then? And what does that make you? Are you the keeper of the internets that I have to ask your permission to post? You responded to my post as a smart ass and I responded in kind, quid pro quo. I have no desire to argue on KVR (the definition of futility) so I will bow out now. You can have the last word. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings. :cry:

Good to see some work being done on XT! I hope Jorgen keeps the update coming like it used to be.

DELETED

ZonderP wrote:
Ja.x wrote:Multicore?
No.
it could even be the best sequencer in the world....but if it only uses one core there's no point using it.

when will jorgen understand this?

heh, don't hold your breath for energy xt updates, now iOS version is in focus, use it as it is and hope one day some of the needed features will be implemented. I am so used to it's current state and workflow that I can almost assume when crash will happen and save what it can be saved.
Only thing I am missing badly is (re)naming of files, since I am more and more rendering tracks and parts to save CPU usage in crucial moments. Even auto-naming rendered parts from their names would be a life-savior!

Return to “energyXT”