XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:Forgive my ignorance but I've been away from XT for a while. I have XT 2, was 2.5 a paid update? Seems like I've got an out of date license file. Thanks.
AFAIK, v2 to v2.5 should not be a paid upgrade. I use a massiva file to unlock mine. What key file do you currently have?

Thanks for the info. I've got an Energy XT registry entry file. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Thanks for the info. I've got an Energy XT registry entry file. :shrug:
if your XT key has stopped working please email support to get this matter resolved :)

the reg file you speak of is called massiva.key & this should be placed in the same folder as energyXT2.exe & the XT2 vst .dll's

if doing this dose not work email support with a copy of your key file (the registry entry file) & they will most likely replace it with a new working one :)

i hope this helps!

please post back & let us know how you got on :)

Subz

Hi guys,

long time no xt (since switching to mac), but now I've played around with the OSX version a bit and it seems to be perfectly usable and quite cool... but my old license does not work. I've placed the energyXT.key file in the xt application folder, but it still claims to be a trial version.

How should it work? Anyone else had problems with keyfiles on (Snow) Leopard?

P.S. I've mailed support, but just in case KVR could be faster :)

energyXT.key only opens XT1 you need the massiva.key

XT1 makes energyXT.key when you register is with massiva.key

Subz

Great,

thanks Subz!

I might have that file somewhere, if not, maybe Norway can send me one.

.jon

XT Software sent me the correct file, all is good :)

I bought EnergyXT on Oct 23rd

I've emailed support a few days ago. No answer.

I am very concerned at this point. It's been about 3 weeks. Any suggestions?
Last edited by ohmu on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Have you only emailed them once? Try emailing again. Having posted here, maybe that will help too.

druid wrote:Have you only emailed them once? Try emailing again. Having posted here, maybe that will help too.
I just sent them another email via their web form. I do hope this doesn't have to get ugly.

Also, check your spam filter - mailbox. I'm pretty sure that my email system thought the email with the license was spam and put it there.

Ah yes, sorry, forgot to mention that. There have been a few people who have had emails sent straight to their junk filter, and they never even knew. It's worth checking there, too. Make sure to keep checking over the next few days, in case they reply to your new message as well.

nathan_h wrote:Also, check your spam filter - mailbox. I'm pretty sure that my email system thought the email with the license was spam and put it there.
Thank you nathan. It WAS in my spam box. Gmail filtered it as spam. I wonder why?

Sorry I blew up, everyone ;)

Spam filtering is never perfect. I suspect it doesn't just search for words, it also uses blacklists and whitelists etc. If so, the XT domain might be on neither list, so it might just see it as questionable.

Best thing to do is add the email address to your address book or something, so that you will always get email from that source.

ohmu wrote:
nathan_h wrote:Also, check your spam filter - mailbox. I'm pretty sure that my email system thought the email with the license was spam and put it there.
Thank you nathan. It WAS in my spam box. Gmail filtered it as spam. I wonder why?

Sorry I blew up, everyone ;)
Sucks that you had to wait a few weeks to use the app because of an overactive spam filter! If your email was like mine, it arrived within a day -- but was hidden.

You will like the software. It's nicely streamlined and portable.

Return to “energyXT”