XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This may sound redundant Chow, but if you don't get it soon-ish (as in, within a day or so) start checking your junk mail as well, if possible, and keep us updated in this thread please. It's good to know how many people are having legitimate problems waiting, and how many just missed it in their junk folder, or some other issue similar.

Nothing yet but will keep you updated..

Received the key yesterdaymorning so that's not too bad..

hi there!

first off, great software, i wanna buy it.

but i don't really wanna send my credit card data over the net since i might have a virus or something.

so, when i go to ShareIt, there's a dropdown-menu where i can select 'transaction' and several other options besides paypal and credit card.. will it work, too??

i know that i would need some international bank number to send the money to. but for me that way would definitely be much nicer, since it's more secure...
i don't really need the key within a minute.
'I've been looking for freedom.'

- David H.

I'm not sure, myself, but I imagine you can pay with any method available to you on the website? PayPal also can link to a bank account, and you can use that, too (you must verify it first), so even if you can't use ShareIt to do what you want, I'm pretty sure you can with PayPal.

With that said, if your computer might have a virus on it, may I suggest removing it totally? Even without entering credit card information anywhere, it might affect its performance and/or read other information you enter such as passwords to any site, and so forth.

I purchased my key a week ago but haven't recieved it yet. I used the Paypal method.. Is it worth emailing them or should i just wait? I can't see the point of sending a mail to them if they haven't even acknowleged the mail Paypal sent them telling them they had recieved a payment.

Have obviuosly been religously checking my spam ;-)

If the software's selling so well. Maybe some more staff would be a good idea. :D

numbnuts,

Could you please email your paypal info to support@energy-xt.com. All licenses has been processed from our side, so Im not sure what has happened.

thanks
jorgen
Half developer half human
XT Software
http://www.energy-xt.com

Ok sorted. :D It apears it is worth chasing them up if you're waiting.

Thanks to djsubject and Jorgen. :D

NOW you tell me?! i guess i should have looked at the forum before buying. i have the compact behringer version of xt2.5ish im not sure which one it is, but that dang popup that says "this feature is not available in this version" drove me to insanity, especially when it wouldnt let me do something i was allowed to do yesterday. =/ so i bit the bullet and payed the 42 bucks to upgrade . but i still gotta wait for the stupid key. but as for energy xt, im hooked [obviously, since i bought the upgrade] its my first real recording program [iv only used audacity] so comparatively i guess its worth waiting a while for the key.

all going smoothly your key should take no longer than 48 hours,

if it dose not post back here as often spam filters block the keyfile,

you can also email support directly directly,

welcome to XT land :)

Subz

well i used paypal and i got my key within 24 hours, so either i was lucky or they are getting better at it. so dont fret. i thought i was going to have to wait a week, it took i think 21 hours if i am correct.

i buy XT2, get reg version really short time, THank you!
my problem is i open XT2 as standalone and in the top left corner there is not my name! Why?
I dont understand that.
the nem is Anders Ulveseth or something like that, but not my .
This is normal?
I buy it and upgrade from the eXT2 CM Core to Full version.
mybe this is the problem! help me please.
thank you
Laszlo Zizics
www.hotelsinus.com

hotelsinus wrote:i buy XT2, get reg version really short time, THank you!
my problem is i open XT2 as standalone and in the top left corner there is not my name! Why?
I dont understand that.
the nem is Anders Ulveseth or something like that, but not my .
This is normal?
I buy it and upgrade from the eXT2 CM Core to Full version.
mybe this is the problem! help me please.
thank you
Laszlo Zizics
www.hotelsinus.com
please email support (support@energy-xt.com) with a copy of your current key file & the name it should be, & also include the paypal/share it details of the transaction & i'm sure someone there will be able to correct this for you

:)

Subz

ok i have bought the update.The olny way it works if i load it up as adim.the when i am done with the program i exit out and my computer crashes.why is that??? I use windows vista 32 .Can anybody help me???

Forgive my ignorance but I've been away from XT for a while. I have XT 2, was 2.5 a paid update? Seems like I've got an out of date license file. Thanks.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “energyXT”