XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the simple reason that when I said it was preferred, I meant by people who purchase it, and by people who recommend how people purchase it. Unfortunately this is not an official stance for the energyXT team, this is just me writing something to help potential buyers. Unfortunately I can not put this information anywhere but here. Might want to contact Jorgen by email and ask him. Last person who came here turned out to have been not getting the emails, rather than Jorgen taking ages to send it.

Sorry, i didn't realize that you weren't one of the EnergyXT developers. After all, this forum is linked to from the EnergyXT site (so it is kind of official) and with the information being sticky, it kind of felt like it was an official information. I will try to suggest this to Jorgen.

Ah yes, believe me, we all understand what you're saying. Jorgen has never really controlled this forum. He pops up very occasionally to say some things, but basically whoever is assigned as a moderator (other than Jorgen) in this forum is who controls posts, and the users are the ones who offer helpful advice. I know it's a bit confusing, and I'd like to see it change too, but it probably won't any time soon, if ever.

I wrote it because DJSubject said such a topic would be useful and I had free time and wanted to help. So he stickied it. It's really as simple as that. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Anyway, i just received my key literally only few minutes after i sent a mail asking how long it would take. I can't complain about that any more ;-)

It annoys me a little that I have to find out that by using Paypal it could take anything up to two weeks from a user generated forum thread. This is the only digitaly delivered software I know that doesn't deliver within 24 hours (which is stated) let alone instantly. My Paypal account has said the transaction has completed so when am I likely to get my licence?

have you checked spam mail?

users that waited up to 2 weeks where sent there licence but it got blocked by there email provider,

Subz

Thanks for the reply djsubject. Yes i've checked my spam email. I've also sent a mesage to the sales email provided by EnergyXT but looking at this thread it seems those emails aren't replied to (I'm using Hot mail).

dremits wrote:Thanks for the reply djsubject. Yes i've checked my spam email. I've also sent a mesage to the sales email provided by EnergyXT but looking at this thread it seems those emails aren't replied to (I'm using Hot mail).
:(

i will send jorgen a email pointing him to your post,

he could be away on holiday, hence no reply to your emails,

hopefully we will get you your licence ASAP!!

Sorry for your inconvenience,

Subz

djsubject that's very kind of you thank you. I don't mean to be pushy but I would like to use it for a project asap. Thank you again.

It's not always this slow, but there has been a track record of some people being left out this way. Just wanted to make sure you didn't think too extremely. Some emails aren't responded to for quite a long time.

I appreciate this but why is there a track record at all? Why are there times when the emails aren't answered particularly when money is actually in Energy XT's possesion. I work on XT a lot at a friends so I know it is good software at a very reasonable price and it seems my experience has been let down by poor customer service.

No argument there. While it's possible there are a large volume of emails, it has never explained away all instances of a lack of response. Sometimes it is indeed spam, but not every single time. For this there has been no explanation, and you can and should take that into account for any given product and company that you ever get interested in and/or buy.

Your experience is not unique, and it is good that you mention your dissatisfaction with it.

Recieved licence today. It turned out to be an internet connection problem at their end. Not a smooth purchase by any means but hopefully the product will make up for that. Thanks to all who helped.

Wow, just purchased a license 30 minutes ago using paypal and now I see this topic. I sure don't hope I have to wait for ages ...

Chow wrote:Wow, just purchased a license 30 minutes ago using paypal and now I see this topic. I sure don't hope I have to wait for ages ...
Jorgen

There do seem to be delays sometimes (due to paypal?)

How about setting up a time limited licence that gets sent immediately anyone who buys via your website - say to last 7 days? That would allow them to get working straight away and they can use their proper licence when it arrives?

It could be included as part of the download in the same way as the CM version licence is included on their magazine?

Would be any easy fix to avoid any future issues about this?

Return to “energyXT”