XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks ZonderP, I have updated the link, thanks for the heads up. I have also removed the link to the energyXT 1 page, as that link no longer works either. And the remaining link that I haven't edited since the first time looks wrong too, but at least it still works.

Less than 12 hrs after buying it via pay pal, i am now a licensed owner of eXT!

Omerta

energyXT 1.4
http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0102

zip and vst downloads work, setup doesn't.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

Thank you guys, I've added both links.

I have just installed the 2.5.4 final version of energyXT on a Win764 system and tried to activate it with my key file - browsing to the file did not work. Is this 64bit OS not supported or is there something else I need to do?

2.5.4 works just fine on Win7 64.
Try moving your keyfile to the same directory as your XT executable.
Apologies if you have already done this.
Second Star On The Right, And Straight On 'till Morning

Rathead wrote:2.5.4 works just fine on Win7 64.
Try moving your keyfile to the same directory as your XT executable.
Apologies if you have already done this.
Edit: Problem solved. I just needed to install v 1.4 of eXT first and authorise that with the massiva key.

Druid,

Happy New Year. Hope you can shed some light here.

I've ordered my upgrade from Behringer version to the full eXT license. Having read this thread previously, I chose going Share-it and paid it (was de 20€ Xmas sale). However, no keyfile have been received (spam folder checked it), other the first email from share-it with transaction. I'd PM personal info if needed. thanks
eSoundz: alacantec

Hi plc. I am not an official representative of energyXT, so your best bet would be to email their support email address.

However, the very first thing I'd do would be to check your spam/junk folder for your email, if you haven't already. After that, hit their support email!

I suppose they could be on a bit of a holiday. My understanding, though a little simplistic these days, is that the keys are mailed individually for every transaction. If this is the case with Share-It as well, then you may have to wait until someone is in the office.

I created this thread originally because purchasing information such as this was not available elsewhere in one easy to get to place. I hope you get your key soon!

Hi druid, that was a quick reply! Thanks for it and for this thread.

Edit: Solved !! Hopefully I'll get the key soon. My credit card charged, invoice from Share-It received, so is just a matter of mailing the key... guess the holidays is the point. I'll contact support@energy othewise.... Cheers!

Thank you this was a helpful thread

Return to “energyXT”