Ask your "how-to" questions here!

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

check the 'welcome to XT2 core' thread in the forum at www.energy-xt.com

slainte ;) rob

How do I load the sequencer in the Main Window? Sorry if I sound like a new guy; I'm just on heavily abbreviated time to allocate to the beta and I haven't seen the obvious routes I'm familiar with so far..
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

right click in the main window (comps)

Say what? There's no comps in right click on this beta..

edit: but there's the sequencer plain as day in the right-click list..How the f**k didn't I see that? I must be losing my mind.

:dog:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Thanks Rob

skyduster

Hi, I'm going through the eXT .pdfs whilst learning my way around XT1 - is there a 'keep on top' setting for XT1? It would be handy if I could keep XT on top of the .pdf whilst still reading the document.

No big problem if you can't it would just save a second here or there!

Cheers.

Hi,

I've bought a Behringer UMC 404HD interface and it said that I would get a free version of Tracktion once I registered my product. I registered it, got a redemption code, and downloaded Tracktion 7, but I'm only getting a demo version. Is this supposed to be the case or is there something else I need to do to redeem a free version of Tracktion?

Kind regards,
Aidan

AidanMulloy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:43 am Hi,

I've bought a Behringer UMC 404HD interface and it said that I would get a free version of Tracktion once I registered my product. I registered it, got a redemption code, and downloaded Tracktion 7, but I'm only getting a demo version. Is this supposed to be the case or is there something else I need to do to redeem a free version of Tracktion?

Kind regards,
Aidan
This is an EnergyXT related forum/thread. It has absolutely nothing to do with Tracktion or Behringer...
Best would be to contact Behringer directly.
From what I know, Tracktion 7 is free for everyone anyway and shouldn't have any 'Demo' limitations.
There is Tracktion 8 or maybe even higher which needs to be paid.
If you mixed 'Tracktion 7' up with energyXT then this would be different story and you should contact Behringer.
Hope I could help,
Patrik

Return to “energyXT”