Searching Programmer

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I am searching someone that know the C++ Language perfectly.
I have an idea of project but I'm only a simple sound engineer LOL
so C++ is hard for me, if someone want to collaborate with me and release my idea (paid of course)
please pm me (preference if French people so we can meet us and talk otherwise we can always FaceTime :-)
Corentin
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

updated title
www.motivsound.com

You have read the sticky "README - For non-programmers with great ideas" that is listed in the top right?
In short, be prepared to pay by the hour, and be prepared that most plugins take a lot of time and effort to develop.
Can you yourself provide anything in the project more than an idea of a plugin that would be cool?
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Corentin_801 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:39 am I am searching someone that know the C++ Language perfectly.
People who can honestly say they know C++ perfectly are very rare. People who can honestly say they know C++ perfectly and also understand audio, plugins and cross platform development very well are even more rare. You must be prepared to pay a very high salary or hourly rate for that person during the research and development stage. People of that caliber are not going to be interested in company equity deals and similar plans where they may or may not get paid in the future.

davidguda wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 am You have read the sticky "README - For non-programmers with great ideas" that is listed in the top right?
In short, be prepared to pay by the hour, and be prepared that most plugins take a lot of time and effort to develop.
Can you yourself provide anything in the project more than an idea of a plugin that would be cool?
thank you for your answer, I know it gonna cost money, I have the design of the plug-ins maybe I should work harder on it and when I will be completely ready,
corentin
www.motivsound.com

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”