Prophet 5 Sounds For Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Prophet For Repro-5
(Use code "pro5" for a special intro discount)

"The Prophet" was inspired by sounds used by some of the original users of the Prophet 5
The sounds that the groups who were using the Prophet 5 had.
Artist like Vangelis, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd and Brian Eno were getting some seriously cool sounds from this synth.

"The Prophet" For Repro-5 is not just about Repro-5, its about authentic Prophet 5 sounds from the heyday of this great synth.

"The Prophet" includes 80 classic presets including:

Pads
Atmospheres
Keys/Synth
Bass
Leads
Very Cool Fx

Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh5fc5- ... e=youtu.be

When I try to use the coupon code it says "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

abernathy wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:12 pm When I try to use the coupon code it says "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"
Thanks for the heads up.
Just checked it, seems to be working.

No caps: pro5

Still not working for me, in Mac Safari or Chrome.

Oh, nevermind... just realized the link at the bottom of your post was going straight to the Sequential soundset instead of the new one. So I kept trying to put the old soundset in my cart.

abernathy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:39 pm Oh, nevermind... just realized the link at the bottom of your post was going straight to the Sequential soundset instead of the new one. So I kept trying to put the old soundset in my cart.
Oh, OK.
I changed the link so its not limited to that soundset.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Return to “u-he”