Hive 2 crashes

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys!

since yesterday I ran into the following problem. When I listening to presets , time after time Hive crashes, there is a strong distortion noise in the right monitor, with silence it is clear that the sound has gone right monitor :( ! All the other sounds, samples and other synthesizers work fine at this time, so I can’t say that this is a FL Studio problem.
I put 2 screenshots, on the first - when I press a key, on the second - during silence
1.png
2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

make sure you give your OS, host version, plugin version etc

the more details the better for bug reports :wink:

This looks and sounds like you ran into the DC bug we still couldn't fix.
If this happens (which is rare, luckily), simply close and restart your host, then it should be gone.
If you stumble over a preset which consistently triggers this problem, then please send us a mail to our support, and let us know about it. Each bit of information might help to finally track down the source of the issue.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 pm This looks and sounds like you ran into the DC bug we still couldn't fix.
If this happens (which is rare, luckily), simply close and restart your host, then it should be gone.
If you stumble over a preset which consistently triggers this problem, then please send us a mail to our support, and let us know about it. Each bit of information might help to finally track down the source of the issue.
i thought it can be resolved here on forum, ok - if it will bore me(luckily it's rare error yeah), i will message your support on mail, thnk you!
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Return to “u-he”