ACE, Diva, Hive, Repro - release candidates

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wouldn't call this a bug per se, but I noticed the selected presets in the Local folder are not tagged. At least on RePro-5.

Because they are copies... this way we avoid double hits with identical presets...

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:01 pm Is there a way to generate (or simulate) a random LFO in Repro1? I'd like to assign a random LFO to the filter cutoff. Possible?
Yes. For recent beta of Repro-1 only…
* Use "LFO" (triangle) as your modulation source and set "Phase" (should actually read "Clock Phase") as the S&H trigger.
* Rectify "full wave+".
* Don't switch on the sequencer (!), but adjust CLOCK and LFO rates until you find a quasi-random sweet spot.

Howard wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:40 am
Mushy Mushy wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:01 pm Is there a way to generate (or simulate) a random LFO in Repro1? I'd like to assign a random LFO to the filter cutoff. Possible?
Yes. For recent beta of Repro-1 only…
* Use "LFO" (triangle) as your modulation source and set "Phase" (should actually read "Clock Phase") as the S&H trigger.
* Rectify "full wave+".
* Don't switch on the sequencer (!), but adjust CLOCK and LFO rates until you find a quasi-random sweet spot.
Awesome, thanks man. Will try tonight :tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Is there a forecast when the "release candidates" go "final"? :)

Weather forecast: Cloudy, with a chance of "soon".
That QA guy from planet u-he.

i wish i could turn off noise on velvet. i hate gating repro.

i dont like noise at all. iZotope RX is probably one of my most used tools.

Return to “u-he”