Watch that place

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AnX wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:25 pm
MFXxx wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:23 pm And the 24 hours buzz begins :)
:?:
:!:

I think we should do this more often :shock:

Yes you should. :P

resistent wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 pm Zebra 2.9 maybe?
Interesting but what could be added/improved?
- modmappers (and lfos?) will/can restart on playback start
- macos 10.15 will be supported
- that's all? maybe something from hive 2 inside? I don't know :party:

Urs wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:33 pm I think we should do this more often :shock:
No.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:45 pm
resistent wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:55 pm Zebra 2.9 maybe?
Interesting but what could be added/improved?
- modmappers (and lfos?) will/can restart on playback start
- macos 10.15 will be supported
- that's all? maybe something from hive 2 inside? I don't know :party:
According to some stickied thread, we may have finally spent almost a year refurbishing the factory library with XY controls mapped in every presets. Which appear on the main page of an NKS controller, just like they do in Hive. For which we also had to finally tag them all.

And maybe we're gonna celebrate that in accordance to season.

:wink:

(we actually didn't think much about "watch this place" other than having had a lot of talk about being "mean" when teasing stuff, and the various degrees thereof - but if people follow our posts over the past few days closely, it's been very clear that Z2.9 is coming up shortly before we all go back to Uhbik development and a plethora of Catalina updates)

Nice, so lot of fun 🚀

This is wonderful!
New Hive 2?
Screenshot of Zebra 3 in development?
Free Filterscape for everyone?

Ah, it's not even important what it is.
I just love the thrill of it!

Everyone knows more than I do...

resistent wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:09 pm QuadrupleCheese hopefully
This :tu:

Well, Zebra 2.9 update with things I really didn't need and sale for things I have. But the work is appreciated. I;m sure they will help sales and bring more users. I guess the update gets us one step closer to Z3 ?

jamiescryin wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:13 pm Well, Zebra 2.9 update with things I really didn't need and sale for things I have. But the work is appreciated. I;m sure they will help sales and bring more users. I guess the update gets us one step closer to Z3 ?
We always had to postpone large projects (Uhbik update, Zebra3 and in turn also Hive) because we needed to release new products. That's because new products keep paying for the bills. This year we had the opportunity to do two major sales though. Those should get us out of the spiral of having to postpone updates in favour of new releases. Hence, it's the sale that gets us a large step closer to Z3 8)

Never mind, I'm still waking up.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”