Zebra 2.9 released

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:33 pm The .data folders are in the directory you directed the installer to during installation. ;) If you stated the ProgramData folder, then it is in the ProgramData folder...
I chose the predefined Settings ... I probably made this wise Descision for the primary Installation :|

But anyway ... the WT I just made ... I don´t know how to say. It really lacks a creative Potential. DUNE sounds like ZEB now and there´s nothing left to do for me. That is quiet boring if you ask me.

I demand an import Function so I can at least play Ping Pong now.

cheers!°

I guess you must grumpy a lot then as these are just little thingies.
A Vulcan would say: you must disipline your mind. Then you will overcome these compulsions easily.
Also: thou shalt not indulge in material goods like sand and gravel.

Stefken wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:51 pm I guess you must grumpy a lot then as these are just little thingies.
A Vulcan would say: you must disipline your mind. Then you will overcome these compulsions easily.
Also: thou shalt not indulge in material goods like sand and gravel.
Do you really think that a Vulcan could teach me about Discipline? Are you kidding? Those uptight snobby Numbskulls won´t teach me anything. And I was right again when I said to myself: you should not try to wavetable your ZEB Sounds manually, there will be a simple Solution. Arr!°°

2.9 really makes me think about resting for some years, come back when the Workflows have all been automated by Guys like the u-hes and finally get rich like a Rolling Stone :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-gGOgEGuHs

Like :phones: :clap:

Shiek927 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:47 pm
It stinks that it feels these constant Mac updates suck up time like that. I''m a Windows user and I'm relieved it doesn't feel like there's always some new update right around the corner and I have to be worried if all my stuff is compatible with it. Having to make sure everything works properly just feels like time that could be better spent on something else :scared:
short memory, eh?
Anyway, I'm updating to catalina in the december and its not such a big deal as people made it out to be. Also, since jumping ship around 10.5 leopard, i've had good experience with macOS updates.

And windows will go down the same route anyway, so it's just a matter of time.

I have problems with the NKS. I´m on a mac with Mojave 10.14.4, Cubase 10.5 and Zebra 2.9. I updated med Native version to the latest one. If I use Komplete Kontrol as a plugin, Zebra doesn't show up in the list. U-he is there as a vendor, I can see Pro-5 and Diva, but not Zebra. Any ideas?

Ploki wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:04 amAnd windows will go down the same route anyway, so it's just a matter of time.
No it won't, because backwards compatibility is a huge deal in Windows world. Plus there's many more users of Windows, and also high-profile clients (medicine, military, etc.) so yeah... things won't go the Apple way in Windows world.

orebronerd wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:09 am If I use Komplete Kontrol as a plugin, Zebra doesn't show up in the list. U-he is there as a vendor, I can see Pro-5 and Diva, but not Zebra. Any ideas?
You rescanned your plugins already?
Well, I'd have 1-2 other suggestions, but could you write to support[at]u-he.com please? Easier that way without cluttering the thread, thanks. :)

Viktor
u-he team

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:30 am
Ploki wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:04 amAnd windows will go down the same route anyway, so it's just a matter of time.
No it won't, because backwards compatibility is a huge deal in Windows world. Plus there's many more users of Windows, and also high-profile clients (medicine, military, etc.) so yeah... things won't go the Apple way in Windows world.
+1

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:30 am No it won't, because backwards compatibility is a huge deal in Windows world. Plus there's many more users of Windows, and also high-profile clients (medicine, military, etc.) so yeah... things won't go the Apple way in Windows world.
-snipped-

I disagree, and i'll leave it at that
Last edited by Ploki on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also, let's stop it here. I'll move platform deliberations to other threads, or delete directly.

Doesn't all your stuff work fine on Catalina anyway? Anything specific aside the dredged notarisation that had to be fixed?

Ploki wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm Doesn't all your stuff work fine on Catalina anyway? Anything specific aside the dredged notarisation that had to be fixed?
We just have to notarize and add a stronger code signature than we did anyway. The only big deal about this is that we have to actually release official updates to anything that we seeded, e.g. in latest builds threads.

Am I allowed to gift my 30% voucher to someone else? Can that person use it if he doesn't own any U-He products?

e@rs wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:02 pm Am I allowed to gift my 30% voucher to someone else? Can that person use it if he doesn't own any U-He products?
It's not meant to be that way, but I don't think we have the manpower to verify each and every single sale. We'd feel uncomfortable if people started selling their codes though, that's when we'd implement changes.

Return to “u-he”