Uhbik 2.0 - Concepts & Roadmap

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh wow, uhbik-x goes WAY back.

I'd rather see that sweet saturation from Bazille made into Uhbik-B (S, T and D are all taken, so Butter seems fitting)

Must. Not. Comment on STDs.

Yes, UHBIK-X was a thing back when I spent my first money on this fine product 🙂
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Urs wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:02 pm
elxsound wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:44 pm When you say experiments with a rack version, do you mean Reason Rack or something else?
I mean something different. I mean a self contained Vst/AU/AAX plug-in that lets one combine a few Uhbiks. It was known as Uhbik-X

As I said, we have something like this going in kinda working early stages, but it is not a major priority. It is just something we talked about in the past, and it’s something I really wish we could materialize. Our release deadline is mid of January, and there’s only so many working days to be spent on individual Uhbik features vs. Uhbik-X.

We’ll see...
Oh, I remember Uhbik-X

I just wasn't sure if this was something to file way on my mental ignore list (no offense intended Reason users), or the other list for exciting and awesome things.

Nice one... Fingers will be crossed that it materializes!

Hehehe, I should not have mentioned it by it’s name... the team is gonna give me some filthy looks today :hihi:

The team most certainly saw this coming. :hihi:
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Urs wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:01 pm
The upgrade is free for existing owners of a 1.x license.
Amazing!
Always Read the Manual!

The first rule of Uhbik Rack (Uhbik-X) is:
Urs wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm The possibility is real, but we will not show/discuss anything tangible before we go beta with this :clown:
No discussion needed, but I hope that you consider serial / parallel FX paths (a la Blue Cat Audio) and others) at some stage.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:20 am The first rule of Uhbik Rack (Uhbik-X) is:
Urs wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm The possibility is real, but we will not show/discuss anything tangible before we go beta with this :clown:
No discussion needed, but I hope that you consider serial / parallel FX paths (a la Blue Cat Audio) and others) at some stage.
Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 12.18.42.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Feedback to me always feels like FM. I get surprised about 100% of the time by the results.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

:clap: Looks like a very nice update! If you go rack, it would be amazing if you could make it able to do multiband as well. I wouldnt mind paying for the update to get a comprehensive rack solution, but if its only a single linear path it feels like less of a point to it. Also, suggestion for a new module would be a saturation plugin.

It looks like Urs having still the Ensoniq DP 4 in mind !?

Urs wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 pm... I need a bit more time for X...
:D

Urs wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:19 am
DarkStar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:20 am The first rule of Uhbik Rack (Uhbik-X) is:
Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 12.18.42.png
:tu:
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

mrj1nx wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:49 pm :clap: Looks like a very nice update! If you go rack, it would be amazing if you could make it able to do multiband as well. I wouldnt mind paying for the update to get a comprehensive rack solution, but if its only a single linear path it feels like less of a point to it. Also, suggestion for a new module would be a saturation plugin.
+1 for the multiband solution (I´d guess that u-he already considered that option). Quite possibly nothing that could be done by the release of 2.0, but I´ll gladly take a version 2.5 for christmas 2020 :hihi:

I just want more saturation from u-he and uhbik seems like a perfect outlet to throw some crap from Bazille and Diva in there. :D

Return to “u-he”