Juno Chorus in Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I'm curious about the chorus in Diva. What is the best way to replicate the Juno's Chorus 1, 2 or both?
I've noticed that Diva defaults to the chorus on 100%. Is that the case for the Juno as well?

edit, I'm aware of the free Tal Chorus but I'm trying to stay UHE.

Actually Tal Chorus doesnt sound like Juno at all. And you can try it yourself with Roland Cloud's. People should get some decent speakers or headphones or do ear check. It can sound a little bit similar but so as many other choruses.

OSL free chorus sounds most faithful Juno chorus recreation from all choruses i have tested against Juno. Its really very good.

https://oblivionsoundlab.com/product/osl-chorus/

What i did notices tal emulation sounds a bit mushy, chaotic and unclear and lacks low frequency depth that original Juno chorus. Same with the chorus in Diva, it just lacks clarity which is totaly oposite with Juno.

P.s. Urs why not to ask for a licence to add OSL in to Diva 2?

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am Actually Tal Chorus doesnt sound like Juno at all. And you can try it yourself with Roland Cloud's. People should get some decent speakers or headphones or do ear check. It can sound a little bit similar but so as many other choruses.

OSL free chorus sounds most faithful Juno chorus recreation from all choruses i have tested against Juno. Its really very good.

What i did notices tal emulation sounds a bit mushy, chaotic and unclear and lacks low frequency depth that original Juno chorus. Same with the chorus in Diva, it just lacks clarity which is totaly oposite with Juno.

do you have a Juno, or are you using the cloud as your reference?

AnX wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:11 am
Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am Actually Tal Chorus doesnt sound like Juno at all. And you can try it yourself with Roland Cloud's. People should get some decent speakers or headphones or do ear check. It can sound a little bit similar but so as many other choruses.

do you have a Juno, or are you using the cloud as your reference?
Ofcourse Clouds reference which im pretty sure is much more faithful recreation itself then any other emulation that tried to be emulated from a real thing :)

Also this gives quite some confidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGdVjSr4rI

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am Ofcourse Clouds reference which im pretty sure is much more faithful recreation itself then any other emulation that tried to be emulated from a real thing :)
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:21 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:34 am Ofcourse Clouds reference which im pretty sure is much more faithful recreation itself then any other emulation that tried to be emulated from a real thing :)
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
I really dont understand what makes you the expert to laugh what i said. Im no expert but at least what i say makes sense given the logic.

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:34 am I really dont understand what makes you the expert to laugh what i said. Im no expert but at least what i say makes sense given the logic.
Sapienti Sat
Murderous duck!

mkruse wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:44 pmI've noticed that Diva defaults to the chorus on 100%. Is that the case for the Juno as well?
On a Juno 6/60/106, you have two switches to engage one, both (in series I think) or neither. The wet/dry balance, rate and depth is not adjustable and I have no idea what the preset values are.

On an Alpha Juno, there is a single chorus on/off. Rate is adjustable, there are no other parameters.
You're on a subliminal trip to nowhere

Return to “u-he”