"Neumann" GUI for Zebra²/Zebralette

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased this morning, great work, your best yet imo.
Always Read the Manual!

Nice theme. I can only use the Zebralette skin since I don´t own zebra. BTW where I can find the option to trigger the VCA either by env1 or gate ? I can´t find it on this skin. Also the "Norm" (normalize) knob is missing (?). Thanks !

Just stopping by to thank you for the update, appreciate the various improvements (search bar included).
Any update about the three coloumn version? I'm looking forward to it!

andony wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 pm Nice theme. I can only use the Zebralette skin since I don´t own zebra. BTW where I can find the option to trigger the VCA either by env1 or gate ? I can´t find it on this skin. Also the "Norm" (normalize) knob is missing (?). Thanks !
Ah, that two are missing! :dog:
I'm gonna add them, thanks.
tapekiller wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 pm Just stopping by to thank you for the update, appreciate the various improvements (search bar included).
Not yet started at all... now I'm making a skin for ACE instead(。•ﻌ•。)
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Nice!! Excited

plugmon wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm Not yet started at all... now I'm making a skin for ACE instead(。•ﻌ•。)
No worries, I understand you need to make other products. Still, I hope at some point it will happen :)

plugmon wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:17 pm
andony wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 pm Nice theme. I can only use the Zebralette skin since I don´t own zebra. BTW where I can find the option to trigger the VCA either by env1 or gate ? I can´t find it on this skin. Also the "Norm" (normalize) knob is missing (?). Thanks !
Ah, that two are missing! :dog:
I'm gonna add them, thanks.
tapekiller wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 pm Just stopping by to thank you for the update, appreciate the various improvements (search bar included).
Not yet started at all... now I'm making a skin for ACE instead(。•ﻌ•。)
Hey I just gave another try to your zebra/zebralette skin and I see you updated it and fixed the missing knobs. Thank you !

ohhh man that A.C.E. skins looks absolutely great.

Ploki wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:10 pm ohhh man that A.C.E. skins looks absolutely great.
Where? What? Who? I don't see anything.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:35 pm
Ploki wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:10 pm ohhh man that A.C.E. skins looks absolutely great.
Where? What? Who? I don't see anything.
https://plugmon.jp/2020/02/zebrahz-2-9-1-compati/

The beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...
or not.

I think it is looking pretty, pretty good.

Instant buy for me
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

That ACE skin looks too dark for my tastes. The layout looks terrific, the UI elements look good, but the dark knobs and dark panels are the only thing that would prevent me from purchasing it. For instance, that Tokyo Ghost Bazille skin is my favorite third-party skin for any plugin, followed closely by AIKO for Diva.

Maybe there will be a version with a light background as an alternate set of panes. Could always just edit some panes myself if not... :D

I suspect that the ACE skin will shine when we will see it in action. Besides, Plugmon has done alternative color versions of his skins in the past so why not now too?
Yorgos Simeonidis

Rastkovic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:31 pm +1 for a ZebraHZ skin

:hyper:
I just found out, that Neumann is "now" compatible with ZebraHZ. :party:

Purchased!

Return to “u-he”