Repro-5 not responding to velocity or pressure?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just noticed this in Bitwig and Waveform---note velocity and pressure have no effect on loudness or attack in init or any of a wide variety of presets. Do I have to specifically map velocity / pressure? Should I do it in the Repro-5 gui or my DAW?

(A quick search of the manual didn't present an answer....)
Last edited by Ou_Tis on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There's a small velocity trimmer in the Amplifier section.
As for pressure - you can use the modulation matrix.

Steve1974 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:16 pm There's a small velocity trimmer in the Amplifier section.
As for pressure - you can use the modulation matrix.
Thanks, I looked up "trimmer" in the manual for details. It's working now.

"VEL trimmer: Adjusts the amount of velocity modulation for the amplifier envelope. When this
is set to maximum, minimum velocity will reduce the envelope level to zero i.e. silence."

The tiny "Vel" knob is easy to miss.

Ou_Tis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 pmA quick search of the manual didn't present an answer...
A 5 second search would have revealed the following:
Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 08.19.36 .png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Howard wrote: ↑Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:21 am
Ou_Tis wrote: ↑Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 pmA quick search of the manual didn't present an answer...
A 5 second search would have revealed the following:

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 08.19.36 .png
"Trimmer" seemed like such a bizarre term that I assumed it wasn't relevant and skipped past those entries. Sorry!

But I didn't search for "trimmer". I searched for "velocity".

Howard wrote: ↑Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:43 am But I didn't search for "trimmer". I searched for "velocity".
Yes, but when I was skimming through the many search results for "velocity", most of which are obviously not relevant to how to get Repro to start responding to velocity, I assumed that results which were clearly about some weird thing called "trimmer" would not be relevant.

But there are not "many search results", just those 6 pages in the above screenshot. The first 2 give you the information you were looking for.

Return to β€œu-he”