'Blush Response' - New soundset for U-he Repro-5 by SoundsDivine

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

We've just released a new soundset for Repro-5.

Blush Response’ contains 100 presets for U-he Repro-5.

This soundset recreates some of the classic sounds from the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 and features analogue strings, unison synth sounds, punchy basses, electric bass + piano sounds, velvet pads, brass leads & ensembles, synthetic flutes and the obligatory Blade Runner synth sounds.

URL : https://soundsdivine.com/product/repro- ... -response/

https://youtu.be/61goLJiwoe0
Last edited by brick on Fri May 06, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

We've just updated this set to take advantage of some of the features of the latest version of Repro-5. There are now 150 presets in the set.

If you've purchased 'Blush Response', the update will be in you account.

Lovely demo btw!

Viktor [TUC] wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:07 pm Lovely demo btw!
Thats very kind of you to say:) Thanks Viktor.

Just bought it, but the version linked in the purchase cart only seems to contain 100 presets. Is that a problem on my end?

mickeyl wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:05 am Just bought it, but the version linked in the purchase cart only seems to contain 100 presets. Is that a problem on my end?
I purchased a while back and the link in my old purchase email was the one with the additional patches. Maybe check the email link and try again?

mickeyl wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:05 am Just bought it, but the version linked in the purchase cart only seems to contain 100 presets. Is that a problem on my end?
Hi mickeyl, did you buy it from Sound7?

brick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:38 pm
Hi mickeyl, did you buy it from Sound7?
Yeah:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-17 um 08.42.17.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”