Hive 2.0

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

spunkmuffin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:51 pm...So it must be somebody outside u-he!
Yes. We're involved in a really exciting project. We improved Hive for it and we used CVilization in it.

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:37 am
david.beholder wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:09 amAre you NDAing yourself?
Nope.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Murderous duck!

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pm
spunkmuffin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:51 pm...So it must be somebody outside u-he!
Yes. We're involved in a really exciting project. We improved Hive for it and we used CVilization in it.
Kazoo collaboration with Sequential?

Hive 2 is a remarkable instrument. It's the perfect fit with Repro. These are the only two instruments that I ever use now.

Urs is deliberately dropping breadcrumbs of information. I don't think he's joking when he says he's under NDA. He's really under NDA. Small companies don't do NDA's...big companies do NDA's. :) I'm thinking NI.
Hive was 'improved' for it...hmm. CVilization is used 'in it'...hmmmm. It's got to be some hardware interface/controller, must have CV outs, and must be able to use Hive as a trigger/modulator.
U-he doing lots of work including NKS in updates...it's gotta include NKS.
Am I close? :wink:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Sorry if this was asked before but how can we invert the scroll wheel in the browser? (scrolling down = to the end)

ps: Who thought about the current implementation? I think 99% of people scroll down to go "next" and up for 'previous".

xx JPRacer xx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 am Sorry if this was asked before but how can we invert the scroll wheel in the browser? (scrolling down = to the end)

ps: Who thought about the current implementation? I think 99% of people scroll down to go "next" and up for 'previous".
That must have happened when Apple decided that inverting the scroll direction was "natural".

We're going to add a preference, not sure when, probably after the UTF-8/D&D project is finished (see latest builds thread for more info on what's happening behind the scenes).

spunkmuffin wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:03 amAm I close? :wink:
No, not really.

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pmWe improved Hive for it and we used CVilization in it.
If CVilization is literally 'in' it then it must be a rack...for eurorack. :)
If it uses CVilization's brains 'in' it then surely it's hardware that you can use Hive with. :shrug:
I don't know, I give up. 8)

Urs the Teaser.
Murderous duck!

spunkmuffin wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:33 am
Urs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pmWe improved Hive for it and we used CVilization in it.
If CVilization is literally 'in' it then it must be a rack...for eurorack. :)
If it uses CVilization's brains 'in' it then surely it's hardware that you can use Hive with. :shrug:
I don't know, I give up. 8)
It's a music project, not a development project. You know, like, hanging out with an artist and giving him the sound he wants for the music he does. Going to studio even, recording some stuff.

david.beholder wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:46 am Urs the Teaser.
Just making a point that I could get a lot meaner than my initial statement :clown:

Oooooh I seeeee. I think you've broken your NDA now. :D

Urs wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:43 am
xx JPRacer xx wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 am Sorry if this was asked before but how can we invert the scroll wheel in the browser? (scrolling down = to the end)

That must have happened when Apple decided that inverting the scroll direction was "natural".

We're going to add a preference, not sure when, probably after the UTF-8/D&D project is finished (see latest builds thread for more info on what's happening behind the scenes).
This reversed scroll direction has always been the case on Windows.
I hope this gets fixed soon because scrolling up to go to the end is counter intuitive/productive.

Rivanni wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:04 am
This reversed scroll direction has always been the case on Windows.
I hope this gets fixed soon because scrolling up to go to the end is counter intuitive/productive.
Some defaults i just get used to when new stuff comes out, "natural" scrolling being one of them.
Apple did it because it's the same as it works on the iOS devices.
I got used to it, and now the other direction seems absolutely unintuitive

I absolutely hate the reversed scroll direction. I would really love an option for this as soon as possible...

Return to “u-he”