Repro 1 Glitch?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got Repro today and found, aside from fantastic sound and high CPU use, I think some patches are glitching on me, but since I am just first hour in to using this synth not sure if it's what the patch is supposed to do or not. As example, Repro 1 path 'EH Berlin School Tubular' starts off sounding, to me, like a lovely 'Berlin' synth bass type sound but after playing about 2 notes it changes sound dramatically (none the controls change on it's panel) to a noisy, dark synth sound. The sound is ok but it's not what those first couple of notes sound like...and I like that sound and wish that patch would stay on that sound but it's stays on the other sound. Is this normal behaviour for this patch or what is happening?

Perhaps because the arpeggiator is "on" (up)?
The Arp becomes active if you play two or more notes simultaneously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am thinking that the first sound I hear may be the glitch part I as I checked the other EH Berlin patches and they all sound closer to the 2nd sound part. Still strange.

Thanks for pointing out the apreggiator, I will check it but as it was a factory preset with no changes done yet I am not sure that would be the reason. Thanks for the tip.

Today, after a fresh start, the patch seemed to work fine. Shut down. Came back later...messed up again. Not changes to synth or DAW project.What gives?

Have you tried turning off the HQ button (can't remember if it's on or not by default - At the top of the gui next to the right of the preset name) - You mention the high CPU usage, perhaps it's just a little too high for your machine !

Oh my...(this) user error. The mod wheel was up on my controller and I hadn't noticed. :dog:

Return to “u-he”