Is the u-he license transfer service down?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am trying to initiate a license transfer request, but when I click the request transfer button, I am getting "404 page not found" error.

Could anyone please help?

Thank you!

Apparently, all the options under Contact are down. Is it temporary?

So the request went through this time and I got an email from u-he, even though I still got that page error. u-he might want to take a look at the website issue.

There was an issue with our website's deployment last week, we fixed most of it, but apparently the success page slipped our Superbooth-distracted attention. Thank you for reporting, it's completely fixed now. :)

This issue only affected the page that was redirected to after submitting a request, it should not have had any effect on the actual requests, so any request sent through the contact form should still have reached the support inbox.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:23 am There was an issue with our website's deployment last week, we fixed most of it, but apparently the success page slipped our Superbooth-distracted attention. Thank you for reporting, it's completely fixed now. :)

This issue only affected the page that was redirected to after submitting a request, it should not have had any effect on the actual requests, so any request sent through the contact form should still have reached the support inbox.
Okay, thanks for the information, rob. Completely understand. Glad to know it is resolved now, and so is my transfer request.

Thanks again and best wishes! :)

Return to “u-he”