Hive 2.0 release date?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same price as V1 or upgrade from V1 for 20 EUR. I doubt about the sale.

Yeah, no sale this time around... we don't want to betray any of those who bought Hive 1.x in good faith recently knowing that the upgrade would be free for them. That would be like, well, not so cool. Hence, no sale.

Urs wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:12 pm Yeah, no sale this time around... we don't want to betray any of those who bought Hive 1.x in good faith recently knowing that the upgrade would be free for them. That would be like, well, not so cool. Hence, no sale.
:tu: :clap:

rbx11 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 pm Price?

And is there going to be a sale?

Definitely keeping my eye on this one. My CPU is kind of crappy, and needs all the help it can get.
Same as current price, no sale, upgrade is 20 Euros unless you only bought Hive after 2.0 was announced in late January, at which point it's a free upgrade.

You don't need a sale with that upgrade price :D

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I buy license from a seller on Reverb (new), would I still be able to get the free upgrade to 2.0 in a few weeks? It's a flat $150 on there, but if I have to buy the upgrade in addition obviously that'd cancel out lol.

Yes.

Getting desperate now to try this thing. Any beta before release?

Yorrrrrr wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm Getting desperate now to try this thing. Any beta before release?
Yeah, we're going to post a release candidate (methinks, in days rather than weeks). We're quite certain it's all stable and that, but we want to debug the upgrade procedure before we send out big news.

Looking forward to it. Will attempt to upgrade as soon as it's possible.

Hehe :D Urs I see an advertisment from NI that says 'Meet the plugin master'. Are you really the Plugin Master?
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Urs wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:31 pm
Yorrrrrr wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm Getting desperate now to try this thing. Any beta before release?
Yeah, we're going to post a release candidate (methinks, in days rather than weeks). We're quite certain it's all stable and that, but we want to debug the upgrade procedure before we send out big news.
:party: :party: :party:

spunkmuffin wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:23 am Hehe :D Urs I see an advertisment from NI that says 'Meet the plugin master'. Are you really the Plugin Master?
Their word, not mine :clown:

That's high praise from the company which rejected your job application, ahaha :D

20 EUR is an extraordinarily generous upgrade price for this new beast. Thanks.
Looking forward to try it.

Return to “u-he”