Hive 2.0 release date?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, when is the approximate release of Hive 2.0? Sorry if this has been answered before

in a couple of weeks

enCiphered wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:35 pm Hi, when is the approximate release of Hive 2.0? Sorry if this has been answered before
Urs said they hoped to have the official release out in 3 weeks, otherwise, a public beta out at that time. So figure 3 weeks from mid-to-late last week.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:40 pm
enCiphered wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:35 pm Hi, when is the approximate release of Hive 2.0? Sorry if this has been answered before
Urs said they hoped to have the official release out in 3 weeks, otherwise, a public beta out at that time. So figure 3 weeks from mid-to-late last week.
Yep!

Ok, thanks so much for the info guys! I have the feeling that this update will change everything :party:

Before Berlin Airport opens. :hihi: :hihi:

maximoog wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 pm Before Berlin Airport opens. :hihi: :hihi:
i'm sure we will see zebra3 before that happens :lol:

Gosh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:32 am
maximoog wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 pm Before Berlin Airport opens. :hihi: :hihi:
i'm sure we will see zebra3 before that happens :lol:
Is it Half Life 3 / new Tool album grade thing?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:12 pm Is it Half Life 3 / new Tool album grade thing?
At least the new Tool album seems pretty close now. Word on the street says August 30th, but let's see. :P
They've played new material at the very least!

Half-Life 3? Yeah... All in due ValveTime™. :D
I make music like I play Tekken; randomly push buttons and hope for something good to happen.

New Tool album August 30! :hail:

I think we'll beat Tool to it, at least with Hive 2 :hihi:

Can’t wait for awesome Hive 2, that thing looks glorious, hopefully sounds amazing as well.

Yorrrrrr wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:16 pm New Tool album August 30! :hail:
I don't believe my eyes. It's mutiny.
Murderous duck!

Yorrrrrr wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:39 pm Can’t wait for awesome Hive 2, that thing looks glorious
Hive 2 really looks amazing. :love:
I've concluded I can't do the upgrade.
Hive 2 looks so good it will make me look ugly. :help:

Price?

And is there going to be a sale?

Definitely keeping my eye on this one. My CPU is kind of crappy, and needs all the help it can get.

Return to “u-he”