U-he presentations at Superbooth

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see that U-he plans to present Hive 2 at 1pm each day at Superbooth. Visitors can access Superbooth only starting at 1pm each day with a visitor ticket (compared to 11am with a press/trader ticket).

I can imagine that it gets a bit hard to find your booth in 0 minutes of time, especially for people being there for the first time. :D

Is this by purpose and the presentation is only for press?

Quote from the Superbooth website: "Opening hours: Trade visitors daily from 10:00 am to 11:59 pm. Regular visitors daily from 1:00 pm to 11:59 pm."

We'll be doing the 1:00 presentation again at 1:30 if we get 4 or more attendees.

If we don't, you can always get a private demonstration as long as the Hive machine is available.

Urs, from previous threads I have seen that you are making a real eurorack module... If I remember and have understood correctly, it is a kinda random cv/gate generator/mangler? .. I have just recently ventured into the darn rabbit hole and would be curious to know more and if you're gonna reveal it at superbooth

toonertik wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:52 pm Urs, from previous threads I have seen that you are making a real eurorack module... If I remember and have understood correctly, it is a kinda random cv/gate generator/mangler? .. I have just recently ventured into the darn rabbit hole and would be curious to know more and if you're gonna reveal it at superbooth
There is a fairly long thread about it in the hardware sub-forum if you haven't already seen it.

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=502785
Feel free to call me Brian.

Yes that's the thread.. TY. I was looking under U-He forum... but still last post was 5 April 18.

can someone tell me if there a grace period for the V1 to V2 ?
Do we have again a lot of time before HIVE 2 cames out ?

hivkorn wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm can someone tell me if there a grace period for the V1 to V2 ?
Grace period started Jan 20th IIRC.

Hive 2.0 is pretty much good to go.

Urs wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pm
hivkorn wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm can someone tell me if there a grace period for the V1 to V2 ?
Grace period started Jan 20th IIRC.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :pray:

Yay! :D

Urs wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pmHive 2.0 is pretty much good to go.
As in a release is imminent? Or pubic beta?

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:07 pm
We have two options: If all goes well, we'll release in about 3 weeks. But if we can't tackle all last minute problems, we'll do a soft release with a public beta period around the same time.

Urs wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:01 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:07 pm
We have two options: If all goes well, we'll release in about 3 weeks. But if we can't tackle all last minute problems, we'll do a soft release with a public beta period around the same time.
Is pricing set? Is Zebra 3 next up?

tony10000 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:11 amIs pricing set? Is Zebra 3 next up?
Yep.

Upgrade Hive 1.x -> 2.x: 20€.

Zebra 3 is the next major project, but we're also releasing small updates to ACE and Bazille this year, and sooner or later an update to Uhbik. The schedule / Priorities will be set after Hive 2.0 release.

Urs wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Hype intensifies :hyper:
Always Read the Manual!

Urs, can you show the new Hive?

Return to “u-he”