Twangström 1.0 released

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, folks, it's out now:
https://u-he.com/products/twangstrom

Go grab it for 69€, if you don't have it yet, enjoy & twang the hell out of it. :D

Thanks so much everybody helping out finalizing this baby during public beta. It's been real fun to exchange feedback and ideas, and a great pleasure to get this going!

Cheers & hugs,
Sascha
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Great work - Thank you :tu:

Congrats! :tu:

EvilDragon wrote:
mike_mccue wrote: Install over the beta or uninstall reinstall?

Thank you.
Always a good idea to uninstall then reinstall.
I can not see any way to uninstall the beta. Did I miss something? Does this mean installing over the beta is the best course of action?

Thank you.

Are you on mac or pc?
On PC...just remove the contents of twangstrom.data folder and you should be fine.
on mac although it can't hurt, I think it is unnecessary here.
rsp
sound sculptist

mike_mccue wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm
EvilDragon wrote:
mike_mccue wrote: Install over the beta or uninstall reinstall?

Thank you.
Always a good idea to uninstall then reinstall.
I can not see any way to uninstall the beta. Did I miss something? Does this mean installing over the beta is the best course of action?

Thank you.
It may sometimes be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall, but I have been using U-He synths for a while now, and always just install the new version on top of the old one. Never had a problem. On Mac, this is about all you can do anyway.

Great! Was waiting for the bright mode to test and now it's out and 69 instead of 49... I'll pass. Next time allow a little more time to let people do some tests, I'm not here at kvr 24/7. But still, congrats for another high-quality u-he release.

I am on Windows 7 x64.

Congratulations!

This looks very tempting... I already own real spring reverbs. Five of them, actually. But nothing beats the convenience of plugins, and with the usual U-he quality, it seems like a no brainer.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

congrats!

finally a manual - very nice
and a lot of presets

speaking of:
i have to praise you for those wonderful preset names!

boingo was hin name-o
bruellwuerfel
papierkorb
tankwart
watschen
schlangenschwanz

grossartig! :clap:

Great, thanks :)

Are there any changes from the release candidate? Wondering if I need to install this again. Cheers.

Return to “u-he”